Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Here is a new version of an awesome app for blackberry from Bellshare called B ... Smartphone Reviews forum

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

NEW REVIEW: Berrybuzz 2.0 A must-have for your BlackBerry!

Advertisement

Here is a new version of an awesome app for blackberry from Bellshare called Berrybuzz. Notice all the colors, thus the appeal of this application. It allows one to change your LED notifications to one of many colors. You can set up a different color for each email account you have on your blackberry (I have five!!). A different color for calls can be chosen(like disco-see link below). You can set another color for text/picture messaging. You can set one color for pin messages and even Blackberry Messenger messages. You can choose a separate color for calendar reminders and or tasks. You can even set a color for missed call notification. We even have the possibility of setting your own custom color using either a color combination or a color spectrum! All this packed into one application called Berrybuzz 2.0!!!!

Best of all, you can turn it off an on with one selection. Yet another cool feature of Berrybuzz is the ability to edit your distinct profiles in your blackberry. In its original release, I was one of the winners of this app here on Pinstack in a joint contest from Bellshare and Pinstack last March. For those of you who have used Berrybuzz a possibility of upgrading is even a possibility for a small fee through Mobihand here:

$2.99 is a small price to pay for the using of it for my BBM access alone to me!!!

I have been playing around with it, been through a few versions, helped out in the beta testing multiple times(the last one was 90 pages), and have grown to love this app. It has been just recently I have been unable to use my customized ringtones , and though I miss them, this app helps out quite a bit! As stated above, this application simply overrides your factory preset LED colors and allows you to set a custom color to each of the aforementioned attributes. It is by far one of the best applications I have used in a long time and much more user-friendly than most aftermarket apps released. It does create a custom icon on the main list, however, it is accessed in options where it builds into the available choices there. Also, as stated above, one of my favorite features is that it can be turned off with one simple selection and have everything return to normal. It also allows the user to customize the number of vibrates on incoming calls to different lengths and even to set the pause between bursts for a more defined user experience in your calls.

I definitely recommend this application, rating it a 10.0 out of 10. Priced @ only 6$, it is a steal!!!! The ONLY thing that would make it more perfect, is for Bellshare to make the notifications work on BBM(blackberry messenger). THIS HAS BEEN DONE in 2.0!!!! This time Berrybuzz , also took measures to make the one button silence work with this application by giving you the option to not only click and kill the LED, much needed with disco, but to set the time it will remind you and slow it down after a period of time to save on battery use. They also added an option for facebook.

For those interested you can find Berrybuzz here:

Mobihand

Here is a video link to see exactly how awesome the disco feature really is: DISCO

Screen shots

Last edited by thbassman; 07-13-2009 at 12:18 AM. Reason: edited ss
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I love this app. Been using it for a while and I love being able to just look over at my phone and know why the LED is flashing. Great review by the way.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Good write up thbassman! I liked it so much I went and got the app after reading...it will make a nice addition to my berrypoppup. I find Bellshare's stuff simple and effective. The BBM feature is worth it alone! Thanks and have a good one!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Yeah I am a bit of a Bellshare addict, myself. I have 4 of the 5 apps they offer.

Thb

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by SGZrazberry View Post
    Good write up thbassman! I liked it so much I went and got the app after reading...it will make a nice addition to my berrypoppup. I find Bellshare's stuff simple and effective. The BBM feature is worth it alone! Thanks and have a good one!

Glad you liked it. I think it was awesome how Henrik, Tobias and team improved on an already awesome application!

hope this helps . .
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Nice review TH, share the bellshare love

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    Nice review TH, share the bellshare love

Thanks bro for the kind words.

thb
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

MADBRADNYC no está en línea Stack level 2
    Great review! The testing was so much fun right?

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Oh Yeah Brad it was a blast!

Updated OP with a new Youtube link to demo the disco feature!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

calibur no está en línea Stack level 3
    yup. this is one of my favorite apps. I dont think i can live with my BB without this app.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Berrybuzz is a must have... great, and very easy to use, AND to get used to it ! After that it´s difficult to do without. One gripe though - I bought the app in May 2009; why must I have to pay for an upgrade ? I mean, I bought the app just"yesterday", I feel it's unfair, even at $2,99, to have to pay... ! Comments from Bellshare welcome !
    Need to add ! Bassman, a great review - thanks for your effort in keeping us informed !
    Last edited by Delfim; 07-13-2009 at 05:47 AM. Reason: adding thanks

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Awesome review bro! Bellshare does make some awesome products .
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

BBqwest no está en línea Stack level 3
    I kinda agree with delfim. Are we gonna have to pay 2.99 every time they update the product? I was also one of the winners. But after losing the app from my berry I was forced to purchase. It is one of my favorite apps but not if I'm gonna have to dish out 2.99 for every time they update if they update more in the near future.

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    I must agree it's a must have app. I had the orig now using 2.0

cbresciani no está en línea Stack level 2
    I just recently upgraded from version 1 to version 2 also, and it was definitely worth the upgrade price! This is a great little app. to have on any blackberry!
    Chris B.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast