Hey all just downloaded the out of beta version of the newest Opera Mini and ... Smartphone Reviews forum

James80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31955D4A

Mini-Review: Opera Mini 4.1

Advertisement

Hey all just downloaded the out of beta version of the newest Opera Mini and I must say this is the best update yet, I may totally discard the regular browser. The pages loads much faster than before, and what drew me to it was the ability to actually save a pic directly to my sd card. It gave me the option where on the card to put it also, even creating a new folder if I wanted to. I did another test by going to Myspace and I was able to upload pics directly from my sd card to the site. However once you go to the upload screen you have to click on where it says if upload link is not showing click here to manually upload...rather than using a flash player in which the original site uses. I haven't tinkered with the other new additions but these were top on my list. Hope all enjoy this new release, it keeps getting better and better for our Blackberries especially IF and WHEN 4.5 comes out lol .

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Yeah it does in fact load quicker then when it was in the "beta" process