I just purchased the MiFi 2200 from VXW today. I have got to say; for ... Smartphone Reviews forum

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925

Mini-review on the "MiFi 2200"...

Advertisement

I just purchased the MiFi 2200 from VXW today. I have got to say; for compact-ability, it is awesome. The install instructions are a little vague when it comes to precise install, but the speed is unmatched. When I opened the box, I was rather surprised to find a device about the size of a business card case. It reminded me of an old BT puck that I once had but smaller. It came with a micro-fiber sleeve, mini USB cable (similar to the Storm), and mini-usb wall adapter. As far as for any software, none in the form of a CD...all the required software is built in the device. (Same as a flash-drive.) There is an install manually in pdf format built-in as well. One of the big issues is the lack of clarity on the install. You must plug the usb cable into the device and port, the windows pc will find your drivers built-in on the device and install. You will have to manually install VZ Access Manager on your pc if it does not start automatically. Once the install is complete, you will have to leave the device connected. Start VZ Access Manager, then run through the "Wizard". When the time comes, select "PC Card or USB Modem" as the device type. (Do not select "Tethered device", as instructed in the manual.) Leave the MiFi plugged in till all the setup is complete and you have a connection. Other that that, enjoy the toy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jbee; 05-24-2009 at 03:35 AM. Reason: add pic and edit

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Nice, I wish it wasn't capped though. Thanks for the review.
    -Tim

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Who knows, one day dreams may come true. Thx.