cool impressions. Thanks for sharing !... Smartphone Reviews forum

redtailfool no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: iPhone Review

Advertisement

cool impressions. Thanks for sharing !

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by mbranscum
    You're not using it during mass are you?!
    lol I meant the state of massachusetts.

Rawjek no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    257a0eea

But the speed varies too much for me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

drjman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C49B7

Good job on the iPhone vs. Pearl review--I, too, have both--but I'm likely going to sell the iPhone (pains me, as I am an Apple/Mac junkie).

Here's a discussion from a couple weeks ago: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._bb_lotsa.html

But in the end, the Pearl is significantly more facile in moving around the applications and with adding entries in contacts, calendar, etc. It is a more of a serious email user's device. EDGE is a bit slower--faster with a network connection of course--but overall the response time of the device is not as snappy as the Pearl (and I don't expect it to be as fast).

There's not really a good save and search function. No cut and paste as far as I can find.

The iPod function is sweet, especially in car's integrated tuner, but it's only (ONLY!) 8GB much less than the video iPods--meaning if you put vids on it, you can't put many.

The battery life is short if you use many of the apps. And it's hard sometimes to figure out if it is charging (ie with the car tuner).

It's an amazing device, of course. Just not the best for my purposes.

jeffpettis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me!

good review man, i have a lot of respect for the macs but when it comes to phones i will always stick to my BB!

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

The big thing with me is that blackberry's were built around e-mail and i really don't have a need to get email except for every once in a while so that is why the iphone isn't to bad for me.

drjman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C49B7

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~good point. I can see for younger, less intense emailers, it is a nice solution. It is very technologically sexy.

Souly no está en línea Stack level 2

I kidnapped my friend iphone I was very dissapointed overal viual technology and touch features are great except for when it come to small icons, but I was under the impression since it gives u "REAL WEB" that you would be able to stream and down load videos from all over the web like crack space and etc. That was not the case, the keyboard is time consuming and the blue tooth compatibility is not wide it will pair but not send pics to bb's and vice versa I'm havin that problem with my bb also, I will repost with further research

AndyR no está en línea Stack level 2

i cant believe Steve Jobs is charging for custom ringtones even after they paid like $500 bucks for a device that loses its Phone, Internet (other than Wifi), Email features after 2 years

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Well, u pay for your ringtones if you aren't crafty enough to find ways around it and load them via other avenues.

I personally can't believe that anyone pays for ringtones now a days whether its from their carrier or services like Jamster.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Just read your review - I liked it too! You're a pretty cool little user yourself at 14. Keep up the good work.
    jb

BluesDrive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241BC149

for people who think the weather is decent. From my experience, it's horrible. You're 1000x better off opening up a browser and looking through weather channel. My friend's iphone said it was 40 in big bear...it was 8 degrees. It also said 42 for mammoth(where I am now). It's like, 23 degrees. He's slowly getting annoyed with it and is trying to decide between a treo and a blackberry for when his iphone breaks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12