Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Download the zip file to your computer, unzip it, run Desktop Manger, start the Application ... Smartphone Reviews forum

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: iGo slim Bluetooth keyboard

Advertisement

Download the zip file to your computer, unzip it, run Desktop Manger, start the Application Loader and choose "next" then "add" then point to the folder where you unzipped it to and choose the Stowaway.alx file.

msfyrbug no está en línea Stack level 1

Maybe that's truly my problem is my desktop software...... every time I try to download any new programs i get an error saying that no additional applications were found for my device, or something similar to that. I am currently downloading the most current version of the desktop software and then we will see where we end up.

Cross your fingers... and thank you for posting a response oldgeek!

buckwild480 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2440c0aa

Isecond the review on this Keyboard, I purchased one back in November via eBay, for about $50 w/s&h, I love it! Works with my BB 8310, as well as my Att Tilt, just have to remember to pair when I go to use, excellent addition to the email machine that is my BB, and the detachable stand is brilliantly designed! To top it all off... I use mine almost daily, and have just finally replaced the original AAA Batteries, Highly Reccomended to all those suffering from BB thumb. Also, I didn't use the CD it came with, just OTA Download via BB. If you get one, you will enjoy it!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3

It's not without it's quarks but you get used to them because of the convenience of the keyboard.

ahumayun no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have IGO ultra slim keyboard , it worked quite well on my BB 8320 with OS 4.2.2.184, i have recently upgraded to 4.5.0.55 , the key does not work at all , i called up IGO and they simply said they have discontinued IGI ultra slim key board , so it is expected that we will not have new driver from IGO website for OS 4.5 , is there any solution to connect IGO ultra slim keyboard with Os 4.5 on BB 8320 ??

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Re-upload the drivers they already have up on their website?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12