Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Originally Posted by xaroc ........................ OH and guess what.... my credit card has been charged ... Smartphone Reviews forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by xaroc View Post
    ........................ OH and guess what.... my credit card has been charged for the item + shipping costs, even though it hasnt been shipped....

..........., and if my credit card dosnt get its payment returned i will put this in to a legal matter, ..............
    xaroc,

Sorry you're having so much trouble. FYI, if you don't get your refund you can simply dispute the item with your credit card company. I think you have 90 days from the time of the sale to dispute the item. That's it - the bank (credit card folks) will to the rest.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

exciter no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by xaroc View Post
    I ordered my charger back in July 23, Current date August 21. back when it was 19.95, recently jumped up to 29.95. but my main thing is its been a month, and my product still hasnt made its way to me, website says 5-10 days, not weeks

i check my order status and it still says "Processing" i checked to make sure it was not Back-Ordered, and nope, it looks ok. so i e-mail the owner through the "Contact-us" page, and after 4 days he got back to me saying he made a mistake and that my item has now been shipped, and he was going to include a free music CD for my trubles.

little did i know that was a lie... i checked today again (10 days later) still "Processing" the item has NOT been shipped, yet he told me it had been shipped with the e-mail he sent me nearly 2 weeks before. OH and guess what.... my credit card has been charged for the item + shipping costs, even though it hasnt been shipped....

i here a lot of happy customers out there, so im wondering if i happen be Mr.Un-lucky but this is ridiculous. i will be sending another e-mail soon requesting my order to be canceled, and if my credit card dosnt get its payment returned i will put this in to a legal matter, and i will set an example for this company that you should scam your customers.

i contacted the owner directly, and still nothing.
    So sorry to hear about that. I sent you a PM.

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    I got the PM, thank you. I posted my complaint right on their website too, and after they read my post on their own website the refunded my money, thanks to everyong who helped *cheers*

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

funkym no está en línea Stack level 3

jr!
    jr! no está en línea Stack level 3
    This is awesome! I wish I could find this locally here in Canada.

DefMan no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have something different called Soldius1 Universal Solar Charger for Mobile Devices. Got mine 2 months ago and it's awesome. It was $20.00 on another site with free shipping and I used a coupon to get another $2.00 off. Only gripe I have is that it works in direct sunlight. i tried using a flashlight and no go. But as long the sun is shining it'll work.
    Last edited by DefMan; 11-20-2008 at 01:54 PM.

Macinshak no está en línea Stack level 2
    Does this come with theadapter capable of chargine a Storm or New Curve? ( with the smaller connectors for the power ) anyone know if it does? The picture on that website does not show that it does.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234