Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Don't know what type of videos they are format wise...I was having the same problem ... Smartphone Reviews forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: First Look: SonaMobile VIDEO PLAYER! (8700 & 7130)

Advertisement

Don't know what type of videos they are format wise...I was having the same problem about a week ago with a remote desktop client (same error message). Are you able to atleast get on there and and "Report Tech Issues" from the menu?
    BTW, what OS and platform are you using?

tprime no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2040d422

Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB
    Tprime, I agree, once it finishes downloading it goes no problem...but what do you mean by an interrupted download? What was interrupting you? Incomming calls?
    Well since you can't do other functions while downloadind somtimes i need to cancel download to use the phone. If you try to download again its starts over instead of picking up where it left off. But it doesn't seem to allow you to delete the partial clips so sometimes the space gets full and the only way to clear space is to delete and reinstall the player

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Yeah..I am now noticing this...Oh well...Can't really complain since its beta huh?

I would request that everyone who has comments on it and tech difficulties to send the info to the tech support team...hopefully it could get this thing rolled out quicker...

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~You don't need to delete the app. Scroll to the clip you want to delete, click your track wheel, select delete clip. A window will pop up to confirm that you want to delete. Click yes. And your done clip is gone.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by johnj41
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~You don't need to delete the app. Scroll to the clip you want to delete, click your track wheel, select delete clip. A window will pop up to confirm that you want to delete. Click yes. And your done clip is gone.
    Thats working at times...But I have noticed that the other way its happening too...i have 2 partials that it won't let me delete...I can pick the option in the menu, but not letting me actually delete them

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thats odd. I interupted one on purpose just to see what everyone was talking about. And I was able to delete ok. Are you trying to delete before you try to download?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~another thing I've noticed, while viewing a clip. If a message of any kind comes in, it kills the volume. The fix I found was to hit pause and then play again. It brings the sound back up.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~One other thing I've noticed. When im down loading, I don't respond to anything. I also shut off what I can such as upoc and my other IM apps. It seems to help the download process. But that's just my opinion.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

One thing I would like to see, would be the ability to plug your headset into and be able to listen to it over your headset rather than through the speaker. That way if you are in a loud place, you can still hear it. (can't do it though, already tried).

szubia no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203B9E17

The download went well. When I try to view the latest downloadable clips I get error message: could not open tunnel-failed. how do I fix this? thanks.

danska no está en línea Stack level 1

I was playing around with this a few weeks ago. Pretty nice. They don't appear to update the video clips on the weekend though. Kinda choppy but audio is nice and loud.

mohit309 no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Are you needing someone to contact you mohit309? Not sure what your post is about.

gene no está en línea Stack level 1

Where can I download the application?
    Thanks!

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

What needs to happen is that MobiTV needs to work on BB's. that MobiTV is some cool stuff. Many different channels to watch. That was the only thing i liked about my treo was that silly little program..... ho hum.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast