So last week when my 8700's trackwheel decided it wanted to jam up on me, ... Smartphone Reviews forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Company Review: Bionic Wireless

Advertisement

So last week when my 8700's trackwheel decided it wanted to jam up on me, I went to the local TMobile store to see if they would have any information on a local company that may be able to assist me since TMobile won't honor my warranty because of the "water damage indicator".

Anyways, they referred me to a local wireless repair/sales company called Bionic Wireless.

I headed down there to see if they could assist.

While I was there I met Davey Jordan, an employee of the business. Professional and knew his stuff.

They do have a website and they are local in my area, so I will vouch for these guys.

Here is their information:
    Bionic Wirless
    2803 Foster Avenue #104
    Nashville, TN 37210
    615-469-1107
    www.bionicwirlessonline.com

As far as the trackwheel, I haven't gotten it repaired yet. He was honest with me and said that he could try, but couldn't make any guarentees because the replacing/soldering of the trackwheel is tricky work. I appreciate that upfront honesty rather than coming back a few hours later and being like "oops, sorry man!".

Anyways, these guys do repair, refurb sales and unlocking.

I am going to try and gather more information, but wanted to go ahead and give them a shoutout here and inform everyone on the board of this company in case they have any services that you would need.

N8

vortix no está en línea Stack level 1
    You may be better off locating a BB on ebay with a cracked screen. I know the 72xx models were easy to take apart, and all the parts were modular. I assume the 870x devices are built the same.

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G
    Sweet...thanks N8...

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

fdjordan no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks

Thank you N8 for the kind words.
    Guys, please feel free to contact me if I can help in anyway. As N8 said we do most everything that your typical phone store is incapable of. As far as the blackberry goes I am currently working hard to import more replacement parts as I know they can be hard to come by. I will beat the parts and repair prices of all the online suppliers which are often ridcuioulsy overpriced. We offer unlocking for most blackberrys and other GSM Phones. We are now able to offer remote unlocking for the 8700c. Super simple you send me your imei we send you the unlock code, $30 100% moneyback guarantee. Keep an eye on our website as it will be getting a major update 1st of the year!
    Thanks again N8!
    Davey Jordan
    Bionic Wireless
    www.BionicWirelessOnline.com

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    sounds great. ill deffenitly be reffering peoples to you

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    UPDATE!

So Davey called me the other day and left a message on my voicemail that he is sure he could fix my trackwheel.

I called him and here is what he told me:
    "I was so frustrated when you left the other day because we weren't sure if we could do it or not, I took my 8700 apart and took the trackwheel out and re-soldered it to see if we could, and it worked".

Wow...You don't get customer service like THAT much now a days!

I mean, anyone who will purposely take the risk of FUBAR'ing their OWN device in order to make sure they can fix YOUR device definately gets a plus in my book.

So I went and picked it up, and the trackwheel works! WOO HOO! Now I just have to recharge the battery since it's deader than dead...HAH..

Anyways, wanted to give an update on the situation and say that these guys rock.

N8

MagicDev no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks so much for the info.