You cant ask for a better pair of accessories, they really do compliment each other ... Smartphone Reviews forum

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Case-Mate Privacy Screen and Rubberized Case

Advertisement

You cant ask for a better pair of accessories, they really do compliment each other very well!

Product: Case-Mate Privacy Screen Pro
    Verdict: A screen protector that provides privacy to anyone around with prying eyes!
    Pros: At a mere 45 degree turn the Privacy Screen Pro provides zero visibility, while protecting your BlackBerry screen.
    Cons: The Privacy Screen Pro is quite thick, however it is understandable with what this great product provides.
    URL: http://www.case-mate.com/other/priva...eprivacyscreen
    Price: $7.49
    Overall Rating: 5 out of 5

The Privacy Screen Pro is an excellent accesory that I can safely claim as a must have. It provides excellent security while safely protecting your BlackBerry screen. If you turn the phone slightly there is zero visibility, so anyone who is looking from the left or right cant possibly see what is on your screen!

There is no need to cut the Privacy Screen Pro because horizontally it fits the Curve, vertically it fits the Pearl, however if need be a small graph is provided in which ou can measure the size of your screen and cut the Privacy Screen Pro to the correct size.

A small hard plastic card is included to help smooth out any bubbles, this is after you simply peel back a small bit of plastic and quite easily place the Privacy Screen Pro on your BlackBerry screen.

Product: Case-Mate Rubberized Case
    Verdict: Rubberized case that protects the entire phone, perfect to accessorize with the Privacy Screen Pro.
    Pros: Excellent fit around the BlackBerry, all ports are easily accessible, and this case provides excellent protection for the entire device, only the screen is not covered.
    Cons: The case ripped the second I put it on the BlackBerry. I was very carefull as Ive had cases like this before, so maybe not the most durable material? Not for someone who is going to take this off and put it back on often, perfect for someone who will keep the case on at all times.
    URL: As seen previously here... http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=80738
    Overall Rating: 4 out of 5

This is an excellent case for the BlackBerry. I have 3 other cases from Case-Mate and I have truly found the nicest case for me. I have the Active Case and the Pinstack Leather Case from Case-Mate, both I use religiously.

The rubberized case is for my wife, she has the Pearl. She loves this case because it protects the entire phone by encasing everything except for the screen and required openings for the charger, earpiece, memory card and camera. She has always wanted a Pink BlackBerry (Sprint thought Amethyst was better), and this case covers any color so it gives the appearance of a completely pink phone.

The texture of the case is quite interesting, it seems to act like an egrip in itself, where putting it on a surface it does not slide easily. One would think that the buttons wouldnt respond as usual because a case is covering them, actually the opposite is what I found. The buttons actually respond as if there were no case there, and they are actually illuminated so its very easy to see what you are doing in the day or night.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Thanks for the Review, now about that Privacy Protector, does it in any way darken the display at all, I mean would I have to turn my display brightness to the max...

PIN/ID
    3056468b

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Thanks...

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Darkens only a little. Just like the laptop privacy screens. I increased my balcklight from 10% to 30% to compensate.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~nice find man

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    Hmm. That means a little less battery for a lot more privacy. And I do get a lot of looks whenever I wip out the Pearl. Now if only I could find an extended battery for my 8100..... If anyone knows where to get one, would you do me a kindness and PM me?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrykku27 View Post
    ......................Now if only I could find an extended battery for my 8100..... If anyone knows where to get one, would you do me a kindness and PM me?

kingry,
    Look at this site - Seidio carries extended life batteries. I haven't used them but I think the reports are good from other PS users. I use one of their cases and it's excellent.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    3056468b

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    I was thinking about the privacy screen because I have nosey customers and co workers but I think Ill have to get one. Thanks for the review~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gar_ no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246F733A
    I'm wondering if this case will work with the leather case holster? Anyone tried this.
    I'm thinking probably not, but it would be nice if it did.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by gar_ View Post
    I'm wondering if this case will work with the leather case holster? Anyone tried this.
    I'm thinking probably not, but it would be nice if it did.
    work fine with my leather case