Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by ljbyar OK, well after sleeping on it, I decided to try one ... Smartphone Reviews forum

hermdog no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    4010EE0A

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ljbyar
    OK, well after sleeping on it, I decided to try one more thing before I returned yet another BT headset. I found that I was able to bend the earpiece in order to get it to mold to my ear. I have now found that it actually stays put (so far). The main body of the earpiece is made of metal that (with enough pressure) can be molded. That being said, it is a lot more difficult to get the unit over my ear. But, once it's there, it stays put. I will also say that this is a pretty lightweight unit. When it is properly fitted to your ear, you hardly know it's there.
    Larry glad to here that you worked it out. The only issue I had with wearing it was putting it on. Maybe it just takes more practice. As for the fit, mine fits fine in my ear. The incoming audio is just as good as the phone itself. And I agree that once it's on the ear it's hardly noticeable.

This thing is definetly a keeper. What I would like to see, but probably far fetched is that this technology be licensed to other BT headset makers.

hermdog

PS Larry are you Dallas Cowboys fan?

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by hermdog
    PS Larry are you Dallas Cowboys fan?
    You betcha!

I agree, it would be great if other BT makers used this technology!

_Bulz_Eye_ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32c2287a
    This thing delivers like the site demo says!!

If anyone is needing a car charger for this, you need to goto radio shack, and get a usb plug car charger, cingular did not have this accesory available, I had a charger for a laptop that I was able to plug in my Jawbone.

I would say that this is the maserati of ear pieces. Very nice, delivers like it is suppose to.

I see that faisal is having hearing problems, one think I like is that the volume is plenty loud, I think you need to turn up the volume on your phone, it worked for mine. What Blackberry do you have, I am sure we can get you to make this work for you .... LOL ohh.... did you take the cover of the ear bud??? lol maybe that is why you don't hear so good, if none of that works, I would be regretfull in telling you that you might have a hearing problem :S hopefully not tho . Anyway, ask away and I am sure we all would help you fix that problem.

Cheers--- I would also say if Jawbone is on the stock market, buy buy buy, if anything it's gonna be the hottest thing in the marker for phone accesories for a while, RIDE THAT WAVE!!

lol keep responding, I like to see if everyone is having the same luck with this.

manapuaman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f011d6
    My friend has it and likes it. I have the Plantronics 510 and can drive 60mph with all the windows down and no wind noise. I wonder if anyone did a comparison between the two? It is not small though but supposedly you can operate a jackhammer without conversation problems. Technology by DARPA what ever that is. Was DARPA the one tring to communicate with aliens or something like that?

PIN/ID
    4010EE0A
    Quote Originally Posted by ljbyar
    You betcha!
    Me too, minus T.O. (Team Obliterator)

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by manapuaman
    My friend has it and likes it. I have the Plantronics 510 and can drive 60mph with all the windows down and no wind noise. I wonder if anyone did a comparison between the two? It is not small though but supposedly you can operate a jackhammer without conversation problems. Technology by DARPA what ever that is. Was DARPA the one tring to communicate with aliens or something like that?
    Where did you buy your Plantronics 510? How loud is the earpiece volume? The louder the better for me.

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Re: BT wireless Jawbone is a sleek, futuristic-looking gadge.....

Quote Originally Posted by zeenaught
    I picked up my silver Jawbone at my local Cingular today. I hit three stores before I found someone who knew what it was and had one to sell me.
    I stopped in a Cing today just on a whim...lo and behold,,they had never heard of the device. Amazing.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Just bought this today, its charging as we speak. I will let ya know what I think of it after I use it. LOL

alba6627 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hey Bulz Eye ... I have the Jawbone and love it as well ...I have two small negatives though ...1st the piece seems loose when wearing it on my ear and 2nd the problem of having no car charger is a bit of a pain ... I see that you wrote that radio shack has a usb car charger for it.... I went to radio shack and they told me that do not carry anything to fit it.... do you happen to know the type / model ... anything further to help me find this car charger ??? thanks

All In All though I give this headset a

_Bulz_Eye_ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32c2287a

As far as getting it to snug to your ear, it seems to be a problem, you need to fiddle with the other ear pieces and see which fits best, you can pinch the ear piece wire to get it snugger to your ear, but than it's hard to slide around your ear. I have found if you lick the end it will slide with no problem, lol I know YICK! lol the car charger you will need to get is this:>>>>

Model: Car Charger for Dell® Axim™ X50

Part # F8D0005

You can plug in the cord that came with the Jawbone and it will work.

PIN/ID
    4010EE0A

Quote Originally Posted by _Bulz_Eye_
    As far as getting it to snug to your ear, it seems to be a problem, you need to fiddle with the other ear pieces and see which fits best, you can pinch the ear piece wire to get it snugger to your ear, but than it's hard to slide around your ear. I have found if you lick the end it will slide with no problem, lol I know YICK! lol the car charger you will need to get is this:>>>>

Model: Car Charger for Dell® Axim™ X50

Part # F8D0005

You can plug in the cord that came with the Jawbone and it will work.
    Sweet nice find.

PIN/ID
    4010EE0A

[quote=_Bulz_Eye_]As far as getting it to snug to your ear, it seems to be a problem, you need to fiddle with the other ear pieces and see which fits best, you can pinch the ear piece wire to get it snugger to your ear, but than it's hard to slide around your ear. I have found if you lick the end it will slide with no problem, lol I know YICK! lol the car charger you will need to get is this:>>>>

/quote]

Haven't tried this, but another forum (www.blackberryforums.com) has pictures of the Jawbone using Jabra Eargels. Instead of using the one that comes with the Jawbone use the Jabra Eargel that fits you best. Supposedly will stay in ear without earhook.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

I just got mine Friday. I have to say, it's hands down the best headset I've ever had. Had a conversation outside in the wind last night, and the person I was talking to said it sounded like I was on a landline. I'm impressed! Well worth the money.

team_mom no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Thumbs up Re: BT wireless Jawbone is a sleek, futuristic-looking gadge.....

I have a Jeep Wrangler and I love to ride around with the top off. I have read the reviews and am very interested in getting it, but didn't know how it would do with the Jeep. I haven't found anything yet that has worked and this is sounding promising.

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

I Have It. I Use It With My 8800 And I Have To Say By Far Out Of The 20 Or So Bt Devices Ive Used This One Is By Far The Best. Bar None. Jawbone Is A Go!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast