Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am going to take my time to try to make a decent review on ... Smartphone Reviews forum

~BLACK ICE~ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e224ba

BB Pearl w/Shield Zone "Invinsible Shield"

Advertisement

I am going to take my time to try to make a decent review on this item for those of you who are interested in purchasing a screen guard/body guard. My first purchase was a Seido screen guard.
    http://seidio.com/Stylus_screen.htm

I continued to look for a different/better guard for my phone. After reading several sections on this forum, I decided to purchase the Shield Zone "Invisible Shield" complete body guard.

http://www.shieldzone.com/item_descr...BRY8100FB.html

I received this item the other day and decided to install it yesterday. I followed some instructions that I had found with a similar item.

http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet...plication/Page

After installation, I let my phone sit over night to completely dry. The installation was really easy and provides AWSOME protection for the BB Pearl. The body comes with about 14 pieces, protecting the ENTIRE phone. The picture below shows the coverage.
    Note: The chrome side panels are protected as well, even though not highlighted on picture.

Personally I have tested out this product and tried to key up my phone with the guard. Since they stated that it has a lifetime warranty, I was curious. 100% SATISFIED.

Here is a link to the DEMOS.
    http://www.shieldzone.com/movie/index.html

I hope this review is helpful to you members. You guys have helped me out a lot with my phone. I have learned a lot of the technical aspects of the phone. I made this review to contribute what I could to this forum.

Thanks,
    Black Ice

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Re: BB Pearl w/Shield Zone "Invinsible Shield"

Good review!!! I love this product as well! I am going to move this to the PINstackers Reviews!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Thank you very much, very good info.

PIN/ID
    23e224ba

Quote Originally Posted by I7oobie
    Good review!!! I love this product as well! I am going to move this to the PINstackers Reviews!
    Thanks for the correct allocation. I guess I am a little bias because I only view the Blackberry Pearl 8100 section.

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

greatt review

cmontgo no está en línea Stack level 1

Here's a little tip for those installing the Invisible Shield on anything they own. You do get a small spray bottle of their slicking solution (this stuff sticks like crazy, and if you touch it without the solution you leave fingerprints on the film)when you place your order. Some might become discouraged when the solution runs out and you're not quite through! As Black Ice noted, the body protection for the Pearl comes in 14 pieces. Before they used to supply the solution the recommended method was one drop of dish soap in about two cups (roughly) of warm water. This is still my preferred method of installation, because you can just "dump" the piece your going to use in the bowl, squegee it with two fingers, and place it on the electronics. If you screw it up, you can rip it off before it dries, soak it again, and give it another whirl until your satisfied, without fear of leaving residual prints. You'd need a lot of little bottles to pull off that trick more than once. It is truly a great product! Cheers all.

M3 Bimmer no está en línea Stack level 1

I see that in your pictures, the skin is red but when I go to the website, I dont see an option for colors. Am I just blind? Thanks.

teamangel no está en línea Stack level 1

M3 Bimmer: That "color" is for effect. It represents what gets protected.

M3 Bimmer no está en línea Stack level 1

Ah, thanks for the quick response

Matthew_L84 no está en línea Stack level 3

wow. I think i'm going to get this stuff for my pearl, macbook pro, and ipod.

lol.

PIN/ID
    23e224ba

I highly recommend this product. I have tried other products and thrown them away. This product is a KEEPER!!! As mentioned above on my first post, I have also tested the product... by trying to scratch it with my keys. hahahaha

I will post up a pic with the "Invisible Shield" complete body installed. Just as the name says, it is Invisible.

if you look close, you can see where the pieces connect. While it protects your phone, at the same time the texture of the protector makes the phone feel safer when carried in hand.

Gar-williams no está en línea Stack level 3

Hi - you say you can see where the pieces connect (your pic doesn't display too well on my laptop). Does this take away from the lovely looks of the Pearl? Is it obvious that there is something stuck all over it? I'm tempted to get this as I usually carry my phones around in my pocket, briefcase etc, but don't want to wreck the looks of this lovely toy

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    You can't see it at all really and it stops the pearl from getting so many fingerprints.

Spamdumpster no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    2423c9c5

I have it on my Pearl as well and it provides sweet protection.

Anyone in north eastern Mass. should check out Chou at the North Shore Mall who installed it on my pearl and did a great job.

Gar-williams no está en línea Stack level 3

Good to know - thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast