Almost brand new, I've used it for almost three weeks but I really want a ... PinStack Marketplace forum

lilmissgixxer no está en línea Stack level 2

WTT/WTS Verizon 8130 & more

Advertisement

Almost brand new, I've used it for almost three weeks but I really want a storm. I have the Pearl plus an extra battery, 2 silicone cases light pink and black. I also want to get rid of my iPod. Not the brand new one but it's almost the same thing it's a 2GB 2nd gen nano, silver. I doubt anyone wants to trade down but who knows!?! I don't know how much I want to sell the whole lot for. I guess make me an offer!

lars_fillmoretm no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi, what price are you willing to accept for just the Pearl and the corresponding equipment (charger, usb cable, install disk, etc.)? Plus, what carrier is it on? I need a Verizon-based phone since I won't be using a SIM card.

Thanks.

I need to sale the phone ASAP. I am selling the phone, car charger, 2 wall chargers one with the usb cable, one pink silicone case, one black silicone case, and one navy blue hard case, and an extra battery. I am asking 180 OBO! The phone is in great condition! No scratches! I've had it for three weeks but i'm switching carriers so I need to sell it fast. Please make me an offer! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I need to sell!

ttt

Come on somebody!!!?