OK, here's the scoop; I purchased a refurbished iPhone a few weeks back when I ... PinStack Marketplace forum

paulyman no está en línea Stack level 2

WTT: White 16GB 3G iPhone for NON ATT Blackberry Bold - SOLD

Advertisement

OK, here's the scoop; I purchased a refurbished iPhone a few weeks back when I was trying to decide between an iPhone and Bold (I currently have an 8310 w/ATT), anyway it's just not my thing, so I can either sell it on eBay or trade for a Bold. I live (country) in a non 3G area, but work and travel in a 3G area, so hence the reason for the need to be able to turn 3G off when I'm at home. The ipnone is immaculate with absolutely no scratches, and the serial # is 858343U61R4, so we're talking a build date of middle to late Novmeber, so a fairly late model phone, with updated firmware. I'm looking to trade for a Bold in like condition. I've never listed anything here, but my eBay name is 'marcaap' and you can see that I've got high ratings.

PM me if interested

lisax4o9 no está en línea Stack level 2
    how much for the iphone?

Well, I'm not certain since I was hoping for a trade, but PM me and make me an offer (I think we both know about what iPhones and Bolds are selling for on the open market)

Hey 'lisaX4o9', I sent you a PM, I hope my message wasn't offensive, it surely wasn't meant to be!!

sold

phone has sold; moderators, you can close the thread

thanks