Hey there, looking for someone who may have picked up the Storm and decided they ... PinStack Marketplace forum

andrew.peron no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3029AA4B

WTT: Verizon 8330 + Cash for Storm 9530!

Advertisement

Hey there,
    looking for someone who may have picked up the Storm and decided they would have liked the Curve instead. What You'll Get:

Blackberry 8330 Curve
    Wall Charger
    Box w/ All manuals, Getting Started CD, etc.
    USB Sync Cable
    Black Seido hard case w/ soft touch finish
    Runs 4.5.0.97 OS Version.

I am willing to throw in about $100 dollars additional cash, in addition to everything above. This amount is somewhat negotiable, as I understand you're trading me a newer generation Storm for a last generation Curve.

Also, I just replaced the trackball with a brand new, clean one, about two weeks ago, so the scroll action is smooth and precise.

Pictures, ESN, and additional information available upon request.

I'll try to upload some pictures initially, but if there's anything you want to see specifically, let me know.
    PM me or email me at andrew.peron@gmail.com if you're interested!
    Thanks !

EDIT: Pictures!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by andrew.peron; 12-12-2008 at 12:01 AM. Reason: add pictures

ernsalas no está en línea Stack level 3
    i tried the storm and found out its like for non bussiness orientated folks, (type a lot-responding to emails) and now have went back to my curve and pearl back up.

andrew.peron no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3029AA4B
    Quote Originally Posted by ernsalas View Post
    i tried the storm and found out its like for non bussiness orientated folks, (type a lot-responding to emails) and now have went back to my curve and pearl back up.
    So i'm guessing you returned the storm?
    I'm not a business-oriented person, I'm a student, but I like the BlackBerry, simply because it allows me to see my email. For me, I use my email more for notifications, like UPS shipments and the like, not so much to send email from my device.

If you still have the storm, I'd like to negotiate with you on a price or a deal!