Unlocked rooted bronze G1 loaded up with jesusfreke and cyanogen 4.0.4. phone is missing usb ... PinStack Marketplace forum

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid

WTT Unlocked Rooted G1

Advertisement

Unlocked rooted bronze G1 loaded up with jesusfreke and cyanogen 4.0.4. phone is missing usb cover and has been dropped but with case on it you cant even notice. phone is probably a 7/10 everything works flawlessly. Has screen protector and case, plus car and home chargers. I will possibly even thow in an 8 gb microsd loaded with stuff depending on the trade.

I can load up any other rom you want but what I have loaded is the most stable and should give you pretty much everything you need to operate.

I want to trade for mytouch or other smartphone, I might even throw in some cash on my end depending on phone trade. I am not looking to sell but if the price is right I just might.

I currently use it on AT&T but it can be used on any GSM carrier.
    I will load pics up either later tonight or tomorrow.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    PM Sent
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    replied
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    photos added, still available.

Quotes to live by:

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    bump
    Quotes to live by:

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    TTT
    Quotes to live by:

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    ok willing to sell, 160 shipped
    LMK, I want to buy one of pmarshall's phones!!!
    Quotes to live by:

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    hey Neo..i have a sale pending on tmy mytouch bro..ill let you know asap if the sale falls through ok!Iphone is also pending..all i have left is 8900
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    TTT still have this.
    Price drop 140 shipped
    Quotes to live by:

Neo...I might be selling a my touch in black...if so should I let you know? Not sure on details yet,just letting you know.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    bought a white mytouch a couple of weeks ago for 150 but depending on the price I might have someone interested in one.
    Quotes to live by:

Nice, itl be more than 150 simply because i used it for 1 week til i got a G1 and like the G1 alot!...also using a Hero too so having 2 keyboardless phones was a waste for me. Ill let ya know..but it will be a lil over 200..its rooted too running supermagic with amon ra .1.2.3
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Payment sent.....

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Sold
    Quotes to live by:

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Recieved alittle bit ago....every looks as described....Thanks again!!