I have a brand new Verizon Storm that I bought a little over a month ... PinStack Marketplace forum

wcgunz75 no está en línea Stack level 1

WTT Storm 4 Curve

Advertisement

I have a brand new Verizon Storm that I bought a little over a month ago. It is in mint condition. I have used it, but very lightly. No scratches! Anywhere. I like it, but it just does not work for what I need. I have an 8830 that I am going back to for now. I would like to trade the storm for a Curve, either unlocked or from verizon. I am not that techy, so easy is better. I have all the original accessories that came with it, including box and I will throw in the car charger as well. Email or PM me here. I will check daily for interest.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    You might consider posting a couple of pics. I would be all over this if there was a way to use one of my Alltel 8330's on Verizon. Have you considered selling it out right to get you a Curve?

BBqwest no está en línea Stack level 3
    Post pics and I'm also all over it also.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ERed no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31D1F712
    Alltel phones can be used on verizon I asked a rep at my local alltel store and they said that technically you would be using a alltel on the verizon network now or after the merge on May 30th.

PIN/ID
    31D1F712
    My pin is 31D1F712 hit me up and I will trade you my 8330 in mint condition(purchased new in Dec) along with some cash

ryan7977 no está en línea Stack level 2
    willing to trade me for that storm? if it's unlocked that is

Quote Originally Posted by ryan7977 View Post
    Hey all,
    I have a blackberry bold i have used for literally 2 weeks, but i am looking to sell it, or trade it for something equivalent. it is unlocked, and in pristine condition. i am looking to sell/trade it because i have a javelin now, and i am totally happy with it, plus i am on tmobile, and i can't use UMA with the bold. i will post pictures of it soon.

Sell- 300
    Trade- anyone one of the following phones (in equally good/working condition)- G1,javelin, iphone, curve 8320, Palm Pro (GSM version only), HTC Fuze

again, pictures to be posted within a day or so, but this is mint. comes with box, and all accessories.

PIN/ID
    31D1F712
    [i]
    guess that was a waste of time
    [i]
    Last edited by ERed; 05-04-2009 at 01:18 AM.

mamalatina no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a curve 8330 to trade if still interested
    Quote Originally Posted by wcgunz75 View Post
    I have a brand new Verizon Storm that I bought a little over a month ago. It is in mint condition. I have used it, but very lightly. No scratches! Anywhere. I like it, but it just does not work for what I need. I have an 8830 that I am going back to for now. I would like to trade the storm for a Curve, either unlocked or from verizon. I am not that techy, so easy is better. I have all the original accessories that came with it, including box and I will throw in the car charger as well. Email or PM me here. I will check daily for interest.

lonewolf no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have a 8320 unlocked. Will trade for your storm

wcgunz75 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Sorry all. Verizon actually let me take it back and trade them for a 8330. so it all worked out. THanks for all the replies.

preach75 no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    I have an alltel/verizon 8330m. It is in awesome shape but, if the storm is as good as u say, then a trade might be possible. Preach. pin:30b73724

Quote Originally Posted by wcgunz75 View Post
    BlackBerry8330m/4.5.0.160 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106