I have a Sprint Pearl and a Rumor, both in mint condition. The Rumor has ... PinStack Marketplace forum

jmack549 no está en línea Stack level 1

WTT: My Pearl + Rumor for Curve (Sprint)

Advertisement

I have a Sprint Pearl and a Rumor, both in mint condition. The Rumor has some very minor scratches on the screen, but it is hardly noticeable.

The rumor just comes with the original packaging, and the original accessories that came with it.

The Pearl comes with a lot of stuff. It has the original packaging, an OEM holster, an extra OEM holster with the belt clip, a Otterbox case (yellow, $50 by itself!), an extra OEM battery, and a silicone Blackberry case.

The pearl is my first Blackberry, but it SEEMS like the trackball sticks some. I don't know how anything about how to fix it, or anything to compare it to, so I don't know if it's that bad. I WILL however buy a new trackball assembly ($12 on Ebay), for whoever does the deal.

I am looking for a Sprint Curve. I can meet locally, I can ship, it doesn't matter to me. Send me your offers!

Feel free to text me (706) 575-8651, or email me at mackjor@auburn.edu. Alternatively, my pin is 3189C7F5. That would be a fun way to trade Blackberries!

Sorry for the blurry pics.

jmack549 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Forgot the pics.