Yes, I am also looking to jump to the iphone! I have a mint condition ... PinStack Marketplace forum

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD

WTT:Mint Droid X for an Iphone 4 VZW

Advertisement

Yes, I am also looking to jump to the iphone! I have a mint condition Droid X,maybe 2 months old. It was a brand new replacement,not a refurb.
    I have many accessories too: otterbox defender case, Trident Kraken case(green), 2 batteries, 16gig SD card, 4 pack screen protectors, 2 skin kits,unused: black leather skin, and dark cherrywood skin, 6' HDMI cable, media dock, original box, usb and wall chargers, I think that's everything...lol.
    Rooted, running Android OS 2.2 - Liberty 1.5 ROM.
    If desired, I can set back to factory - unrooted. Also, if desired, I can put all root, recovery,full sbf files,and ROMs on SDcard.

I am looking for an iphone 4, great to mint condition. I do believe price-wise, this is a pretty even deal, considering all the accessories included,and condition of the device. If cash is insisted on, the most I will throw in with this bundle is $50.
    If this sounds fair, let's talk!
    If anyone's intersted in this - Let me know,and I will take pics of all items,with my username in them for proof. Thanks for reading my post!
    "I am a robot, I like robots, I have a robot vagina." -JP,Grandma's boy

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Sold the X! Thanks!
    "I am a robot, I like robots, I have a robot vagina." -JP,Grandma's boy