Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Storm is in awesome shape only 2 months old...is def unlocked..currently on tmo. Only defects ... PinStack Marketplace forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Storm is in awesome shape only 2 months old...is def unlocked..currently on tmo. Only defects on bottom left i believe(phones not in my hand im using my bold today). no screen scratches or gashes or missing anything. I have a few pics...send me an email address and ill be more than happy to send pics.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Quote Originally Posted by iamgoofy View Post
    I have a new refurb 8310 red curve att! Any kind of trade?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    already have 2 curves, so im going to have to pass.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I have an unlocked Storm, I've used it on Att and T-Mobile. running hybrid V6. Case-mate barly there blue case. A few paid apps. Works great. Let me know if interested.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    pics plz
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Pics sent 10 min ago..lemme know if you want a certain type of pic or angle and will gladly get it to you.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    ****Pending****
    Quotes to live by:

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    ****SOLD****
    Quotes to live by:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12