Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Want to trade for something else will entertain offers on any newer smartphone. This phone ... PinStack Marketplace forum

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid

WTT Iphone 3G 8gb - SOLD

Advertisement

Want to trade for something else will entertain offers on any newer smartphone. This phone is jailbroken so you dont have to pay someone to do it for you or go through any trouble to do it yourself. I want something that is 3G if possible but I will entertain offers on non 3G devices.

only flaw is that the lcd is cracked, I dropped the phone from about 3 ft on accident and the lcd broke, digitizer is in perfect shape.
    This issue will be fixed within the week have a replacement screen on its way to my house as we speak. the phone has been in a case up until 2 days ago and has had a screen on it.

PM me your offers I will respond much quicker that way.

Oh and it will also come with a disc of about 900 or so apps that you can download to the phonefor free.

link at bottom for a video of the phone in action

Last edited by neorabid; 05-20-2009 at 01:18 AM.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    TTT
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    +++
    Quotes to live by:

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    Pmd ya
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    replied
    Quotes to live by:

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    BUMP still for sale!
    Fixed LCD screen phone is in near flawless shape!

currently has 3.0 on it jailbroken and unlocked with pretty much all the essentials to get you going! 242 apps preinstalled

I am asking 260+shipping or trade for a bold or equivalent.

Took these photos right now with my other iPhone, phone will come with a silicone case for protection.

Last edited by neorabid; 06-23-2009 at 07:09 AM.
    Quotes to live by:

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Phone is unlocked now!!!
    Quotes to live by:

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    How could i get this to work on tmo? Im thinking maybe If i could get it to work on tmo id offer you storm for trade..lemme know and ill do some research on it with tmo.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    It is unlocked so it would work, no problem. You would just stick your sim in and go. Get a TMO unlimited data package of some sort for the line you SIM is connected to, and you are good to go.

Is the phone fully functional though? would i lose ability of some features?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    yeah just stick your sim card in and your ready to rock, I forgot to put pics up ofit with the t-mobile sim in it here you go. the only thing you cant use is 3g because tmobile uses a different band.

Last edited by neorabid; 06-23-2009 at 01:43 PM.
    Quotes to live by:

nice...what condition is it in and what about the storm trade? consider maybe?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

ohad_129 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    237be374
    Do you consider 8820 device with one small dent on the right metal frame
    2 month old

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    I may consider trade on the storm depending on condition and unlock state.
    The 8820 I think im going to have to pass on.

I am looking for a few specific models of phones: Bold, Storm [unlocked], 8900, G1 [unlocked].
    Quotes to live by:

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    I have a new refurb 8310 red curve att! Any kind of trade?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast