I want to trade my iPhone for a 3GS model only. I will throw in ... PinStack Marketplace forum

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid

WTT iPhone 3G 8gb jailbroken/unlocked

Advertisement

I want to trade my iPhone for a 3GS model only.

I will throw in 75 bucks for a 16gb 3gs or 125 for a 32gb

My phone is in near flawless shape and has always been in a case and the screen has been protected since day one from apple. has a couple of small scratches on the back from dirt that got in the case but phone is nothing serious at all.
    I dont care what color or what firmware just ask that the phone be one thats not a couple of weeks old, really would like the phone to be in nice condition and scratch free but I will consider phones with blemishes but I wont throw on as much on top of the phone.

My phone is currently on firmware 3.1.2 unlocked and jailbroken, I can put any App or software you would like including TomTom or any other High End Apps.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    ok someone has to have a 3gs they dont mind trading, I will add 200 for a 32gb and 150 for a 16gb.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    no one?
    Quotes to live by: