Hi everyone, I would love to trade my soon to be 9700 for an iphone ... PinStack Marketplace forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Thumbs up WTT Brand new 9700 Sealed box AT&T for iphone *3G [S]*

Advertisement

Hi everyone,

I would love to trade my soon to be 9700 for an iphone 3GS. No, I don't want an iphone 3G. I want to trade it because I would love to test it out and see how it works out for me. Obviously the 9700 will be never opened nor touched. If anyone's interested in making this happen please let me know. Thanks in advance
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    why dont you sell me your 9700 and buy a 3G?
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Hi everyone,

I would love to trade my soon to be 9700 for an iphone 3GS. No, I don't want an iphone 3G. I want to trade it because I would love to test it out and see how it works out for me. Obviously the 9700 will be never opened nor touched. If anyone's interested in making this happen please let me know. Thanks in advance
    How soon do you want to do this? I have a brand new iPhone 3Gs coming from Apple in about 5 days. Since I already have an iPhone 3Gs that I really like, this is an extra.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Thumbs up Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by mobile99 View Post
    How soon do you want to do this? I have a brand new iPhone 3Gs coming from Apple in about 5 days. Since I already have an iPhone 3Gs that I really like, this is an extra.
    I'm ready when you're ready. Where in the U.S do you live? My is brand spanking new it will hopefully arrive in days and i can probably say the same 3-5 days if everything goes accordingly tomorrow with at&t but i'm definitely getting it. Send me a pm with all the details of your phone coming to you. Specs wise i mean storage and what not. Thanks so much

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    why dont you sell me your 9700 and buy a 3G?
    Let your $$$ do the talking

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by mobile99 View Post
    hmm another iphone coming your way? I dunno but something tells me I'll be getting the one you're probably using at the moment. I kinda don't trust many people. I do much of my selling on craigslist. Has anyone done business with you in the past here that can vouche for you?

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    hmm another iphone coming your way? I dunno but something tells me I'll be getting the one you're probably using at the moment. I kinda don't trust many people. I do much of my selling on craigslist. Has anyone done business with you in the past here that can vouche for you?
    If you read my post I said I have a brand new iPhone3Gs coming from Apple. I am not selling the one I am using.
    I do not need anyone to vouch for me as I am not desperate to sell this phone. Just thought I would offer it.

Good luck.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    If you're still interested in trading let me know as I have had some offers from craigslist but they want to trade for already used 3gs's anyway you can tell me how many gigs it's the one you're planning to trade me for?

The new one I ordered from Apple is 32GB, and arrived today, a few days earlier than I was quoted by them.

My original plan was to jailbreak the one I have, and use the new one as a backup, if my original 3Gs developed any problems during the jailbreak process.

Since I buy lots of new phones, at the time I read your post it seemed a bit compelling. However I've since decided to stick with my original plan.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Please close thread guys. I'm keeping my recently ordered 9700 . AT&T was willing to grant me the iphone 3GS 16gb as a new upgrade and all but I opted for the new bold. I'll hold out till Apple releases the iphone with camera flash in it or till AT&T releases its version of the Storm 2. Thanks for your offer mobile and i'm glad you also decided to stick with your device . I know I'm gonna love my 9700. It will get the job done and done properly .