Hey guys, I am currently using an Unlocked 8900 that I recently traded for. I ... PinStack Marketplace forum

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200

WTT: Blackberry 8900 Unlocked for Sapphire Blue Curve 8320 ATT

Advertisement

Hey guys, I am currently using an Unlocked 8900 that I recently traded for. I gotta say, this phone is growing on me. I am loving it. However, there is a part of me that is itching to get that Sapphire Blue colored Curve. I know it is a down trade for me, but I would be willing to trade even for a new (or like new) Curve 8320 Sapphire Blue. Hit me up if interested.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I got a saphire black 8310 I could have it unlocked. It's all black with the G1 trackball recently housing swapped. I also have the orinal 8310 housing all silver and the black gelly case as well as the belt clip and all that jazz. Lemme know if you're interested
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    Can you shoot me some pics? jameshowardbsa@gmail.com

How old is the phone? I don't want to get an older phone that has be re-dressed. How does the new trackball work?

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    The trackball works flawlessly and the phone I had for almot a year I think. It's a great phone. I did post some pics under my "I got new parts for my curve" thread but if you want new pics I'll be sure to get really clear ones and email them to ya. U just lemme know. I also have an extra G1 trackball if interested. Oh yeah both housings are in great shape. The actual housing's emerald black and has the black keyboard and I also have the white one if you're also interested i'll throw everything in it

PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    Sorry Pal, can't do it. I am already taking a loss on the trade. I have to have a new Curve or almost new, but really just looking for the Sapphire Blue. Thanks Though.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    No worries bro . I hope someone here gets you the 8320 you're looking for. I might get one in a week or so and pass this one to my g/f depending on how she behaves lol

PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    Item no longer for trade. Please close thread.