Hello: I have a locked TMO titainium 8320 (WiFi) and want to trade it for ... PinStack Marketplace forum

lovodo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204CDD1C

WTT: BB 8320 (WiFi) for BB 8310 (GPS)

Advertisement

Hello: I have a locked TMO titainium 8320 (WiFi) and want to trade it for a titainium 8310 (GPS). I have used the 8320 for about four months and there is normal cosmetic wear on it, but nothing that interferes with phones functionality. I have very little history on this site so I am willing to have a phone conversation or anything else to help prove my legitimacy. Feel free to e-mail me at lovodo@yahoo.com

PIN/ID
    204CDD1C

Re: WTT: BB 8320 (WiFi) for BB 8310 (GPS)

I am in St. Louis, MO

saigon no está en línea Stack level 3

My friend has an 8310 that he's looking to get a 8320 for. Let me know if you're interested.

ANTC no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by saigon View Post
    My friend has an 8310 that he's looking to get a 8320 for. Let me know if you're interested.
    thats me lol
    i got a pretty much NIB 8310 unlocked

let me see pics of your phone and we'll see if we can work out somthing

PIN/ID
    204CDD1C

ANTC:
    What color is your 8310?

Where are you located?

If all goes well how will we make this trade happen - who sends first?

As I stated in the thread my phone is not new, but it is in perfect working condition.

I actually do not have internet access (besides BB)until tomorrow. I will get some pictures sent to you ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by lovodo View Post
    ANTC:
    What color is your 8310?

Where are you located?

If all goes well how will we make this trade happen - who sends first?

As I stated in the thread my phone is not new, but it is in perfect working condition.

I actually do not have internet access (besides BB)until tomorrow. I will get some pictures sent to you ASAP.
    I'm in the bronx, i wont be shipping first I want to know how not new your phone is and my phone is sliver

PIN/ID
    204CDD1C

ANTC:

When I reiterate that my phone is not new my goal is to ensure you understand that it does have a few stuffs and scratches (flawless screen).I used the phone for 3-4 months, however have taken very good care of it.

You mentioned that you are not willing to send your phone first which is understandable. Unfortunately, I don't want to send mine first either. As a result we either have to come up with a plan or look for a trader locally.

One option is to create an Ebay auction (if you have feedback) so that we have a legal contractual agreement. The way that works is, we each create an auction and immediately send each other the auction #. The price we make does not really matter (could be $1) because the assumption is that we both want to keep 100% positive feedback.

Did you purchase your phone from AT&T? I purchased mine from T-Mobile.

saigon no está en línea Stack level 3

Well I can vouch for ANTC's legitness and that he will send the phone upon receiving yours in 100% working condition. He isn't known on this site but he is very well known in the PocketPC area as a rom builder (check his name out) for the MDA.

Quote Originally Posted by saigon View Post
    Well I can vouch for ANTC's legitness and that he will send the phone upon receiving yours in 100% working condition. He isn't known on this site but he is very well known in the PocketPC area as a rom builder (check his name out) for the MDA.
    yep and i have feedback on many site including ebay if you'd like links

lovod do you have any feedback anywhere?
    also mine is from att but i wasn't the person who purchased it, id be willing to receive your phone then overnighting mine if that sounds fair.

PIN/ID
    204CDD1C

ANTC:

I found a trader locally. I am really sorry for your wasted time. I was just too nervous sending my phone first. I know that I am the one with very little feedback history here or any other site. Sorry.