Hey y'all......I've got a month old 8900 that I am looking to trade. I am ... PinStack Marketplace forum

btompkins0112 no está en línea Stack level 3

WTT at&t 8900

Advertisement

Hey y'all......I've got a month old 8900 that I am looking to trade. I am interested in trading for an Android device that I can run on at&t.

I would prefer any Canadian stackers that have Magic/Dream/Hero that run on Rogers/Bell/Telus or Euro stackers that have Acer Liquid/Samsung Galaxy so that I can take advantage of at&t 3g!

I would consider any GSM Android for trade as well (Droid/My Touch/G1).

Reply or email me with a deal

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    magic = myTouch
    dream = G1
    Droid = not GSM in USA its a CDMA phone you need the euro model.

if I still had more than one android device I would totally trade you for that sweet azz phone.
    BUMP
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

Thanks neo.........btw, the phone has a black bezel, but I have the original chrome one and can re-install it upon request. It is running 5.0 software build .411, which is super smooth and all apps work great. I also have a pouch, a belt holster, 2 charging cradles, a wall charger, a car charger, and a data cable..........aaahhhh........I think thats it.

I have the original box too. PM me for pictures.

Thanks!

Mods please close thread........phone is SOLD!