Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

if you can downgrade t he firmware to 1.1.1 then it is easily unlockible if ... PinStack Marketplace forum

annapink15 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: WTT: 8GB iPhone for Unlocked Curve!

Advertisement

if you can downgrade t he firmware to 1.1.1 then it is easily unlockible if you neeed help let me know ive done this it's bet just to leave it at 1.1.1 then unlock but there is a unlock for 1.1.2

Istanbull no está en línea Stack level 1

ima check with aq guy i know to see how much he would charge to get it unlocked with a turbo sim
    ill let you know later today if i would tdo the trade, that is if your still interested

lowram00 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

hey man i sent a request for the unlock code and can you send pics of the iphone to lowram00@AOL.com or post some

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG

Here is an offer that you can not refuse... I have a 8310 w/ leather case, decalgirl decal, clear OEM skin, car charger, rapid charger, bluethooth Jawbone, all the orginal packaging and 10 programs on the device...... Let me know if you want or not and the BB is flawless........ PIN me and I am in Cinti, OH... I will Fedex it to long as youprovide Tracking number, I will do the same......

If you want to know the programs let me know.....

I will email pictures if you'd like...........

Here is my email address: BBguru@crackberryism.com
    Last edited by stnkyq2; 01-31-2008 at 05:42 PM.
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4

Look, I have a lot of offers for this and I'm just going to go with the best one. Again, I'm looking for the tmo version with wifi, no others. It has to be in near perfect condition also. And I originally was looking for a trade plus some cash as you know this isn't a fair straight up trade. If you are still interested, please reply in this thread to keep with forum rules. Sorry for any confusion.
    BB BOLD 9000
    TMOBILE

PIN/ID

well i told you i have one 8320 brand new so i think that as good as your get and im waiting on t mobile give me the unlock code and i asked for pics of your iphone plz lowram00@AOL.com

I will post pics here tonight.
    BB BOLD 9000
    TMOBILE

Sorry, couldn't find a camera to take them last night and I'm at work already bright and early! Hmm, I can probably take them in the mirror with the iPhone's camera?
    BB BOLD 9000
    TMOBILE

PIN/ID

well im waitin on them send me the unlock code

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG

Quote Originally Posted by ktorres1120 View Post
    Look, I have a lot of offers for this and I'm just going to go with the best one. Again, I'm looking for the tmo version with wifi, no others. It has to be in near perfect condition also. And I originally was looking for a trade plus some cash as you know this isn't a fair straight up trade. If you are still interested, please reply in this thread to keep with forum rules. Sorry for any confusion.

It is unlocked and it is in perfect condition... How much are you looking for with the trade??????
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

I think the iPhone plus $50 is a fair trade. However, I really don't know how to do the whole trade thing? If you were to trade with someone, how can you be sure that they are going to send it? Do you send at the same time? Do i wait to receive the BB, then send my iPhone? It's a tough call...
    BB BOLD 9000
    TMOBILE

PIN/ID

well i got the new one unlocked now i just got the code from t mobile so it up on you just need a few pics to make sure on my end it like new and then if u want we make a deal on how do the trade i say somthing like we trade numbers and we both call and set up a time to ship and we on the phone while makeing the trade and each send the truckin number by text and i have no reason to fuk someone over as i would not want it to happen to me but brend new and unlocked now so its your call

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG

I have a better idea..... The numbers will work and I will provide a tracking number for the BB when shipped.... You do the same with me and we can confirm that the device is shipped that way.... My BB is already on AT&T network and set up or configured.....Let me know

PIN/ID

well man waitin on you tell me something bc sunday im goin go on and put it on ebay need know if your wanting trade or not

gthmcty1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30634ABB

I have an 8320 unlocked and I am located in Fontana, Ca we could meet half way and you can check the phone out it is in excellent condition and it does have the wifi! Shoot me an email to gthmcty111 at verizon dot net! It has some prgrams on it as well as different themes along with the latest software!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast