I would like to possibly trade my new (month old) 8900 for a storm. 8900 ... PinStack Marketplace forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

WTT 8900 for STORM

Advertisement

I would like to possibly trade my new (month old) 8900 for a storm. 8900 has had invisa shield on since the 7th day after purchase. While i was waiting for the shield, the 8900 was in my holster, and i brushed it against something and caused a small scratch. Nothing huge or anything just annoying to me lol. With the shield on you cannot notice its even there. I work for a cell phone company and when i show the phone people say cant notice the shield, its great. Anyway the phone is not unlocked, but can be done and will only be done if someone want to trade and we both agree to the trade, i have no problem getting it done though. If serious about trading i can send pics to you via email so shoot me an email sayn you want pics and of course id like to see pics of your storm also. Any other questions please ask. thanks alot for reading .

p.s i have original box and everything that came with it.

Jmmassage@tmo.blackberry.net
    Last edited by pmarshall; 05-05-2009 at 12:39 AM.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Are you looking for a 9530 or 9500, I have a 9500 that you might want to be interested in, is from vodafone running on tmobile
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Yeh def....email me

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    email sent...
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Trades done....thanks everyone. It went to a wonderful person!

dymin30 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am the person who received this 8900. Pmarshall is a wonderful person if he's ever going to sell or trade anything. The condition of the phone was exactly as he described it. He shipped when he said he did everything he promised. He kept n touch the whole time and we both are happy with the trade. I am sure I have met a friend with this trade. This man didn't know me from a hole in the wall and he trusted me with the trade. P, I couldn't have asked for a easier transaction. Thank u for showing me there are truly still honest people in the world. Hope u enjoy the storm because I'm loving the 8900. Hope we can do business n yhe future... Hope the stacks know ur the best!

Wow! Lol same to dymin! She's wonderful. Absolutly trustworthy and did everything when she said she would. And def made a friend.