ive got a black 5.5 gen 80gig ipod. im in need of a phone and ... PinStack Marketplace forum

chief_bignut no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up WTT: 80 gig black 5.5 gen ipod

Advertisement

ive got a black 5.5 gen 80gig ipod. im in need of a phone and i want to trade this for any blackberry out there. my palm 750 had a confrontation with the pavement and lost. so it is in excellent condition the front face of it is virtually flawless. there are a few minor scratches on the click wheel. none whatso ever on the screen. the back silver part does show some wear. i have roughly 30 movies on it i can leave them on for whom ever wants it. let me know i need a phone bad!!!

ive got refs. on realmofexcursion.com i also have some car audio stuff that is taking up space if anyone is interested. thank guys

cjcarbone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    not anym
    What else do you have to offer? id be interested, i have an unlocked 8800 to trade, just waiting on a new faceplate to get here, i put a nice scratch on it with a key in my pocket.

ive got 2 little 8" db drive speed series subwoofers. i used to work directly with the owner of db drive and db research. these were a gift never used and never seen power other than what was given to them in the testing stage of construction. i also have a 2channel crossfire amp to match the subs. that also has never been powered up. never used both in excellent condition. what carrier are you with? is it unlocked?

PIN/ID
    not anym
    Its an ATT phone, but it will be unlocked. I was looking to sell it for 250, so maybe we can deal, im actually interested in the iPod, but i need a few days to get the case fixed.

If others are interested, by all means trade, i will PM you once i get it fixed.

you got it. but i am liking your 8800. i googled it. the only down side i saw was no camera. can you have mp3 ringtones on it. i was able to on my 7100g and that was ancient. ill try to get a list of the movies if you want.

if it at&t theres no need to unlock im with at&t. if we do work something out.

PIN/ID
    not anym
    honestly, i dont really know, i just use the factory ringtones!, but it has the same os as the 83xx, so i would think so!

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    I have a new/refurbished from at&t warrenty exchange! 8310 red curve! Locked to at&t
    Quote Originally Posted by chief_bignut View Post
    ive got a black 5.5 gen 80gig ipod. im in need of a phone and i want to trade this for any blackberry out there. my palm 750 had a confrontation with the pavement and lost. so it is in excellent condition the front face of it is virtually flawless. there are a few minor scratches on the click wheel. none whatso ever on the screen. the back silver part does show some wear. i have roughly 30 movies on it i can leave them on for whom ever wants it. let me know i need a phone bad!!!