Hey everyone...i have a friend who is dying to get a BB since i got ... PinStack Marketplace forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

wtt....??

Advertisement

Hey everyone...i have a friend who is dying to get a BB since i got into them...we used to be sidekick users but when i got rid of my sdk3 for a BB i began telling him how much better this was. Never the less he wants one now. So heres what is in question...is there anyone out there wanting to trade a tmo curve for a brand spanking new no scratches sidekick lx? This might be totally stupid in a BB forum and if it is just delete this and il tell my buddy noone wants that lol. Oh btw..its the sling type not slider that had recals. Thanks stackers!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: wtt....??

yea i would but i love my curve tooo much......if i didnt trade for an iphone........well you get the picture ....good luck and tell yor buddy dont give up!!
    TMO:MYTOUCH 3G SLIDE
    ROM:SlideMeRoot5r1
    KERNEL:2.6.29-5F8ED14

Haaa i dont blame ya! I wish i had a curve myself! But def not iphone lol too many friends with it with too many problems lol

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803

Hey I do not know where you are located but, I would try making a post on craigslist.com and seeing if anyone would like to make that trade with your friend. You can post without making an account. All you do is write up a description and be sure to post it in the for sale section of electronics. Write it up good with details. Anyways take care. If you need help PM or PIN me!

Good idea..thank you!