WTS Item Description : Brand New AT&T BlackBerry Curve 8310 Price : $300 USD Rate ... PinStack Marketplace forum

LAS22 no está en línea Stack level 1

WTS/WTT: Brand New AT&T BlackBerry Curve - Titanium

Advertisement

WTS
    Item Description : Brand New AT&T BlackBerry Curve 8310
    Price : $300 USD
    Rate it : 10/10 - Brand New, Never Used, 100% Mint Condition.
    What it comes with : COMPLETE - Everything in the box.
    Shipping Details : PayPal Confirmed Address Only. USPS Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation - Buyer pay actual cost, Ins. upon request.
    Payment Options : PayPal only - Best security for me an you.

Any additional info: AT&T branded but may be able to get unlocked if needed. Upon request, will power up phone to verify 100% functionality. Got 2 of these Curves for me and the wife, but decided on a smaller sized pearl for me.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WTT
    So also looking to trade for an Pearl 8120(+ some change). Preferably in great condition, and must be 100% functional complete w/ original equipment.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any question, please feel free to contact me...PM or Post.

Thanks for reading.

actual picture below:

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    are you flexible with this price at all?

yes. reasonable best offer.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    i have an unlocked 8120 att branded unlocked.. Works with any sim... Comes with original box and everything in it. Also comes with a slim 1250 seidio battery. And the original battery. Also a black silicon. And a blackberry leather belt clip. Phone is in perfect condition and looking for a new owner.

even swap? phone is in perfect condition. used less the two weeks comes with original box. and everything that came in the box is sealed and never used.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    i have an unlocked 8120 att branded unlocked.. Works with any sim... Comes with original box and everything in it. Also comes with a slim 1250 seidio battery. And the original battery. Also a black silicon. And a blackberry leather belt clip. Phone is in perfect condition and looking for a new owner.

even swap? phone is in perfect condition. used less the two weeks comes with original box. and everything that came in the box is sealed and never used.
    hmm...hold on this offer. i may have someone local picking up the phone from me. i'll surely let you know if deal falls through or not. thanks.