Hi, I'm selling/trading a front faceplate (housing faceplate with the lens cover included in faceplate) ... PinStack Marketplace forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Smile WTS/WTT BB accessories/parts for iPhone accessories

Advertisement

Hi,

I'm selling/trading a front faceplate (housing faceplate with the lens cover included in faceplate) Black for a 8300/8310/8320 (please note that it will NOT fit a 8330.

I'm also selling/trading a Casemate chrome 9700 case in mint condition 0 scratches as the faceplate above. Only used for a few days (how many days? 5 give or take).

I'm also selling a chrome ring for the 83xx series where the trackball goes (new no teeth missing or anything) I'll throw in the two trackballs which I have no use for.

I'm also selling two sets of call/menu/back/end call base board and a set of black/grey keyboard also for the 83xx series.

If you have any accessories for the iphone such as a windshield mount for it or some cash I wouldn't mind taking it off your hands

Pics below:

What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    could you possibly send me a pic of the chrome 9700 case and what are you looking for as far as price. pin is in profile

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSoxFan82 View Post
    could you possibly send me a pic of the chrome 9700 case and what are you looking for as far as price. pin is in profile
    The pic is the last two listed in the original post.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?