wifi only 64gb iPad. perfect condition, although it does has a small inscription on the ... PinStack Marketplace forum

jen1025 no está en línea Stack level 2

WTS: wifi only 64gb iPad + Targus case, warranty until late November

Advertisement

wifi only 64gb iPad. perfect condition, although it does has a small inscription on the back at the top (CHAZZ, and then under that 111610.. something like that) the inscription size is maybe an inch wide by half an inch tall, max.. could be covered with a sticker if you cared to. but comes with a sweet Targus case so you never even have to see it. iPad was originally purchased in November, warranty is good until November 21 2011. no box, comes with usb cable and wall plug.

i'm just posting up generic pictures to show the case - but if anybody is interested i can get some pictures of the actual ipad up.

i know prices are all over the place at the moment with the new one coming out friday. this one is still $599 + tax in stores or 529 + tax refurbished from apple. I am going to sell it for $500 via PayPal + $20 for priority shipping with insurance. Let me know if any interest! Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

jen1025 no está en línea Stack level 2
    sold locally