I am selling this Venturi Mini Bluetooth Wireless FM Transmitter in excellent condition. I purchased it for my vehicle, but the emergency brake on my car is too close to the cigarette lighter, so it unfortunately doesn't fit in my car. Thus, it has never been used, and is still in new condition. I still have the box.

• Music can be streamed from a mobile phone using the Bluetooth A2DP profile or a portable music player can be connected via Bluetooth A2DP or directly through the audio in stereo jack.
  • Hands-Free Bluetooth Audio and Phonebook - Providing high quality audio via the car speakers and crystal clear voice via built-in microphone as well as remote control of your phonebook with dialing activation from the smart interface on the Venturi Mini
  • Bluetooth Wireless Technology - Featuring Bluetooth v2.0 & state of the art DSP technology for clear hands-free audio and advanced music streaming from your Bluetooth enabled phone or portable music player via smart interface on the Venturi Mini
  • FM Transmitter with RDS/RBDS - Sends caller ID and other information to the car radio display for simple and easy call management. The phonebook contents are also displayed on the car radio display along with call status all controlled via smart interface on the Venturi Mini.
  • Audio In and Out - For complete flexibility the Venturi Mini allows you to connect any device to the audio-in and supplies audio-out for a direct connection to the vehicle stereo system or other audio devices

PAYMENT: The safest way (for both parties involved) would be a payment through PayPal. That way, the seller can use a check, credit card, etc. and it is safe. I have a PayPal Rating of 49 (meaning 49 transactions with other verified users). I have also had past successful transactions on Pinstack, and have a "Great" trust rating.

If you are interested, PM me, and we will work it out. If you have any questions, just ask. Thanks, TECRISHON