I have a pair of 8330's. One in silver and the other pink. I also ... PinStack Marketplace forum

wcgunz75 no está en línea Stack level 1

WTS two 8330's and an 8830- Verizon

Advertisement

I have a pair of 8330's. One in silver and the other pink. I also have an 8830 that I kept as backup. All are gently used. All have up to date OS v4.5. All are from the Verizon Network. The pink 8330 is basically never used. My wife had it for about a month and thats it. The silver 8330 was my daily driver. I have kept a skin and screen protectors on it the entire time. No hard use. I love my berry's but life has changed and I simply do not need them any more. I have a bunch of extras to go with a couple of phones. I will list them out.

Silver 8330- Leather Pouch, tether cord, earphones, wall charger (all stock from box)
    Body Glove hard case with pocket clip and smooth insert. It also has a hard screen protector built in.
    Vehicle charger
    Included 2GB micro SD card

Pink 8330- Leather Pouch and tether cord (still in plastic, never used!)
    Vehicle Charger (still in packaging, never used!)
    Included 2GB Micro SD card
    NOT A SCRATCH OR BLEMISH ON THIS PHONE! IMMACULATE CONDITION!

Silver 8830- Leather Pocket clip case, tether cord (stock from box)
    Seidio Slim Innocase (I do have the clip that goes with this case, but the pocket clip is broken. I will include if you wish)
    Verizon brand combination wall and vehicle charger- very convenient!
    Body Glove soft case with soft screen protector.

I may still have software install CD's. But that is easy enough to get online. I am asking $125 for any of them, or $300 for all. I hope this is fair market. I do not want to overprice. If I am way off, please let me know. I have PayPal. Just give me your email and I will send you the request. The pictures are attached! Thanks a ton in advance!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

wcgunz75 no está en línea Stack level 1
    all are sold! posted on CL and they were gone the same day!