I have a Red Pearl, AT&T, unlocked to any GSM Provider (Rogers, T-Mobile)ect... It is ... PinStack Marketplace forum

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired

WTS: Red Pearl 8100

Advertisement

I have a Red Pearl, AT&T, unlocked to any GSM Provider (Rogers, T-Mobile)ect...

It is in fair/poor condition and would like to field offers for this phone. It is a very used phone as there are scatches everywhere. It was my first and only 8100.

I bought the phone off of E-bay in AUgust of 2007. for $250. It was my constant Companion for the last 8-9months.

I want to field offers for this phone as it is still a working phone. I used it with T-Mobile.

I also have a used 7105t, which is probably the best designed blackberry ever, and bought that phone for around $300, in November of 05, and used it till August of 2007.

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'll buy the pearl 8100 for $20 bucks since it's all scratched up you can reach me at lexizg@gmail.com
    P.s I know it works but I'm going to have to buy a whole new housing which is around $60 plus a trackball ($10-20)cause im guessing it's black and not responding too well, so in the end im actually paying around $120 plus all the shipping costs-or if you would like to buy all the stuff i mentioned i'll gladly pay you $120 for it!

Seiten123 no está en línea Stack level 2
    If you still have it i think i would be able to buy it. Need a new Etched Metal on Flexible Substrate. Was trying to replace my housing and it riped when i was taking of the bottom cover and now i get very poor signal unless i can replace it. you get reach me at Seiten123@gmail.com. ~Thanks~

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    I'll give you $60 for it. PM me.

~via BB 8320(wap.pinstack.com)~

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack173 View Post
    I'll give you $60 for it. PM me.

~via BB 8320(wap.pinstack.com)~
    So far you have the best offer, but I am going to keep it for now