the header says it all.this work horse works fine, always a screen protector and it ... PinStack Marketplace forum

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me

Smile WTS: One beat up scratched up (not the screen )8703e for sprint

Advertisement

the header says it all.this work horse works fine, always a screen protector and it was serviced at sprint last week and i used it for the day i had to go to the court house for a friends case(no cam), and it also comes with a new charger and silicone skin ,the oe holster and an extra standard battery.. again no box, esn is available and pics if it makes any difference. best offer and buyer pays shipping. postal money order or pay pal. item ships after payment clears
    phil30367bb4
    pin for faster replies
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 02-23-2009 at 05:30 AM. Reason: edited title

thisisit2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I will pay $25.00
    Ken
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me
    dude for twenty five it will sit as a spare .look on ebay they are around for fifty or so, i just used it the other week to go in the court house . you cant take the curve in due to the camera, so i swap it out online, and i dont have to go with out a berry while i wait in line an hour or two. plus if i need to service my device or any number of reasons to keep a spare . and i can add two more lines to my plan any time i want and could just use it for a modem, i have seen two meg speed tests with these devices. if you were to double the offer and cover shipping i would let it go . i take pay pay pal . i could get more then 25 just for the lcd display
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HeywoodJ; 03-07-2009 at 09:43 PM.

thisisit2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~