Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Details Item : WTS: NIB Unlocked 8110 Blackberry Titanium Pearl Price : $100 plus standard ... PinStack Marketplace forum

syclone1978 no está en línea Stack level 2

WTS: NIB Unlocked 8110 Blackberry Titanium Pearl

Advertisement

Details
    Item : WTS: NIB Unlocked 8110 Blackberry Titanium Pearl
    Price : $100 plus standard shipping
    Currency : USD
    Condition : 10/10 New Never Used
    Includes : Blackberry Leather Case, 1 Red Rubber Case, 1 Pink Rubber Case, Blackberry Charger, Blackberry USB, Blackberry Headphones, Owner's Manual, Blackberry Disc

Selling Details
    Willing to Ship : Yes
    Payment Methods : PayPal, Money Order, Online Transfer

Notes
    Brand new in box Unlocked AT&T Blackberry 8110 Titanium Pearl. Comes with all factory in box items as listed above and along with the factory leather case it comes with 1 red and 1 pink rubber cases.
    OS Version 4.5.158 Platform 2.7.0.106. Never used, never hooked up to Desktop Manager or PC. Only turned on to Unlock the phone then back in box.
    Attached Images Attached Images

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Email sent

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    A great phone. I wish I was in the market for one.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Email sent
    Your as bad as me glenn!

PIN/ID
    nada
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PHONE IS NO LONGER FOR SALE on these forums because people keep wanting me to send the phone before payment. I am not going to do that. I am going to have to post it on Ebay now so payment options are easier. Sorry and thank you for your interest.

Matt25 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by syclone1978 View Post
    PHONE IS NO LONGER FOR SALE on these forums because people keep wanting me to send the phone before payment. I am not going to do that. I am going to have to post it on Ebay now so payment options are easier. Sorry and thank you for your interest.
    I offered to buy it and would pay you first. You didn't even reply.
    Good luck with the sale.

Offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt25 View Post
    I offered to buy it and would pay you first. You didn't even reply.
    Good luck with the sale.

Matt,

I apologize that I did not get a reply of offer from you. I check my spam folder daily because some of my own emails go to spam and I did not see an email from you. Sorry that I missed you and it was not intentional!!!!

PIN/ID
    nada
    syclone-you must understand our/my apprehension. You are new here, you have not bought or sold here, and you only have BOUGHT items on ebay-not sold, so I/we could not get a true grasp of your honesty. This was nothing personal, but I told you I have references of many people here that I have dealt with and also told you I AM a seller on ebay with 352 transactions-100% positive feedback. Given all of this, who would you rather trust-me or you? Good luck with your sale.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Chokem - Yes I understand your hesitation as I said in the emails and I didn't think it would be an issue to sell on Pinstack. I am not comfortable sending the item without the money, its just not done for anything that anyone purchases. Every transaction made online or in a store the money is given before you can have the items. That is why I am not comfortable sending you the item and I was offering PayPal as a security option.

It is ok and I have no hard feelings about you or anyone else for that matter with the forums. I thank you for your interest.

Quote Originally Posted by syclone1978 View Post
    Matt,

I apologize that I did not get a reply of offer from you. I check my spam folder daily because some of my own emails go to spam and I did not see an email from you. Sorry that I missed you and it was not intentional!!!!
    Ok, so then...?

PIN/ID
    nada
    No hard feelings here either. I hope you get it sold. Thanks.

Unsure how to interpret your posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt25 View Post
    Ok, so then...?

Matt25,

Your first post to me (I offered to buy it and would pay you first. You didn't even reply. Good luck with the sale.) and now this reply (OK, so then...?) I might be misunderstanding or reading further into it in a negative way then you meant.

Your posts seemed to me negative in nature and this one seemed as if you were upset because you were short and didn't really say anything. Am I to understand that you have interest still in purchasing it? Your first post stated good luck with the sale, so I am confused at to what your question is. Maybe I am reading too much into it and making a big deal out of nothing but I just wanted to be sure what your position was on this?

I intended on removing it from here and posting on Ebay so I can just have the simplicity of someone using Paypal to pay me. Sorry if this is becoming difficult! This is my first time trying to sell online and I didn't foresee the issues with receiving payments as I have at this point.

Let me know what you would like to do from here. Thank you

I said good luck with the sale because you said you were posting on eBay, and still have yet to receive an email from you.

"Ok, so then?" means are you interested in selling the item if you are paid first (like you are supposed to be, you are correct.)

Tell ya what, email me at "m.mark@rogers.blackberry.net", it won't go into a spam folder and we can talk there.

Email

Ok I will respond via your email, thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast