I have a brand new/in box Otterbox 1935-20 (black on black) for the BB Curve ... PinStack Marketplace forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

WTS New Otterbox for Curve

Advertisement

I have a brand new/in box Otterbox 1935-20 (black on black) for the BB Curve 83xx. All packaging is intact. The box is not sealed b/c the Otterboxes don't come in a sealed box. All contents are accounted for.

For more info see:

http://www.otterbox.com/products/sma...rry_1935_case/

It's a great case and provides protection from the elements. It is not totally waterproof like so many Otterbox procucts but it's a solid case and holster. I don't need the protection so I'm staying with my Case-Mate signature combo for now.

Retails for $49.95, I'll sell it for $35 + s & h. The buyer can select the type and speed of shipping from snail mail to FedEx overnight, your choice, and I'll calculate shipping cost by choice and zip.

Payment by personal check, MO, cashier's check only. If you're interested, post here or PM me.

Thanks,
    jblackfish
    Last edited by jblackfish; 03-27-2008 at 10:06 AM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Sold.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com