Hey guys, I'm getting up the money for my Samsung Vibrant . So I'm selling ... PinStack Marketplace forum

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro

WTS MyTouch 3G 3.5mm headset with extras

Advertisement

Hey guys, I'm getting up the money for my Samsung Vibrant . So I'm selling my mt3g. It's in near flawless condition; there's a tiny chip in the glossy coating (not the paint itself) at the bottom, you don't even know it's there unless you're looking for it.

I've done one modification to it; I took off the little plastic camera cover. Pics are 10x clearer without it, and the actual camera lens is far back enough to not get scratched.

It comes with everything originally included in the box with the exception of the Micro SD card; phone, battery, USB/charger adaptor, headset, carrying bag. The phone has a screen protector on it (I've had one on there since day 1) and another one is included.

You'll also get these extras; spare Mugen battery, MyTouch car charger, 2 black silicon cases, a silver and black slide-on case, and a clear snap-on case.

I'm including pics of the phone because that's the most important thing . The clear snap-on case has a few scuffs and the slide-on case has a scuff mark, but the rest of the accessories are in awesome condition. If you need pics of the other stuff, feel free to email me.

Right now it's running Cyanogen 5.07 DS. I found that 5.08 uses too much battery. I can either wipe and leave you with a fresh start on Cyanogen, or I can look into un-rooting it. Just let me know!

I'm asking $230 (or best offer), I don't think that's too high considering the accessories! Email me at ganns1980@gmail.com. Thanks!

SANY2429.jpg

SANY2427.jpg

SANY2426.jpg

2010-07-22203058.jpg
    Last edited by ganns1980; 07-22-2010 at 10:37 PM. Reason: added pic of accessories
    Proof of absence is not absence of proof.

Price dropped to $200 shipped CONUS!

Sold, thanks!