Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

As the title states, I have a JiveTalk User License for sale because I no ... PinStack Marketplace forum

Yantastic no está en línea Stack level 1

WTS: JiveTalk User License

Advertisement

As the title states, I have a JiveTalk User License for sale because I no longer have any use for it. Keep in mind, this is the JiveTalk with the UNLIMITED transfers worth $29.99. The transaction will be made through eBay for the safety of the buyer AND the seller. You MUST be PayPal verified. The price I am charging for the License is $20. But to cover for the fee's that eBay/PayPal takes, it will be set at $22.

Feel free to look me up on eBay. My username is yantasticxd with 20 feedback (95.5%, only one negative). One buyer flaked on me, I opened a dispute, filed bad feedback, and returned me one. Thank you!
    Last edited by Yantastic; 02-19-2008 at 06:43 PM. Reason: The version that I bought entitled me to UNLIMITED transfers of license, not just three.

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Re: WTS: JiveTalk User License

u willing to trade for another app?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

3 license transfer? i believe its unlimited. ive transferred my jive talk license to more then 3 different devices and its worked everytime. id have to say upwards of 5 times ive transfered.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by LatinLegacy View Post
    u willing to trade for another app?
    Sorry but at this point, I have no need for any other programs. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    3 license transfer? i believe its unlimited. ive transferred my jive talk license to more then 3 different devices and its worked everytime. id have to say upwards of 5 times ive transfered.
    Hmm, well when I bought JiveTalk as soon as it went commercial, I am 100% sure they stated 3 transfers only. But it could be possible that they changed that policy to unlimited transfers. I just visited thier site and it does not say anything about 3 transfers anymore, so I assume its unlimited. I just emailed thier customer support about this, so I should be getting an answer back soon.

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53

I bought what they said was unlimited transfers. My only worry would be, Will they let you transfter the owner ship to some one else. One of the things they track by is the PIN of the device, the other is the E-mail address you signed up with. This could create and issue.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

Quote Originally Posted by pda.teck View Post
    I bought what they said was unlimited transfers. My only worry would be, Will they let you transfter the owner ship to some one else. One of the things they track by is the PIN of the device, the other is the E-mail address you signed up with. This could create and issue.
    I believe that you are correct about the unlimited transfers then. As far as I can see, there should not be any problems with the transfer of ownership. It is a product that I have rightfully bought, and JiveTalk should allow me choose whether to keep my own product or disown it and give it to someone else. I just deregistered my key on my JiveTalk application, and when I attempt to re-register again, it only asks me for a REGISTER KEY and was not asked to provide any other credentials.

As for your statement about tracking by PIN number, every blackberry has a different PIN associated with it. With this idea in mind, it completely rules out the idea that I won't be able to transfer my license to someone else. Why? Well, if that was the case, then I wouldn't be able to transfer my license within my OWN blackberries as they ALSO have different PIN's associated with them (pop open the battery door, take out the battery, your pin is behind the battery, hard coded). This just shows that, the difference in PIN will not affect the transfer of ownership, because how will JiveTalk know if I'm transfering it to one of my own BlackBerry's or someone else's?

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

^^ Well yes you would have a different PIN...but the e-mail and name would be different too. It may not work...
    ~Lauren

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I have transferred JiveTalk from an 8100>7100t>8100>7100t>8100 and will move it to whatever new device I get next year. All you would need to do is probably change the credit card information and give the Registration Key to the new owner.

Quote Originally Posted by lauren25 View Post
    ^^ Well yes you would have a different PIN...but the e-mail and name would be different too. It may not work...
    What are you referring to when you say e-mail and name? I have 4 e-mail accounts hooked up to my BlackBerry. What do you mean by the name would be different? The name of what specifically? The only place I can think of where I can input my name is in BlackBerry's options -> owner, and I highly highly doubt JiveTalk looks at any of that information, for both the e-mails hooked up to your BlackBerry or your "Name"

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    I have transferred JiveTalk from an 8100>7100t>8100>7100t>8100 and will move it to whatever new device I get next year. All you would need to do is probably change the credit card information and give the Registration Key to the new owner.
    I'm glad that someone here has used the transfers before. Could you explain the process that is involved with the transfer of the License? I would believe that all you needed was the registration code because that only makes sense but correct me if I'm wrong! As for the change of credit card information, why would that be necessary? Isn't the JiveTalk purchase a one time purchase without any reoccuring fees? I did not know, and I do not think that my credit information needs to be changed with JiveTalk, I don't even have an account with them that I can access with and change my credit card information.

ikkoku no está en línea Stack level 2

you can do transfers by either unregistering with old phone and register to new OR go to https://www.beejive.com/jivetalk/cancelseat.htm with email address registered with beejive and license key to register a different phone.

So in theory (not saying that you will do it), if you sell it to someone. That person can register fine on his machine. Next day you can use the alternative method to get the license back.

I'm actually looking to buy a license soon. But with only a $3 difference (with current coupon), I'm not sure if it's worth the potential hassle.
    Last edited by ikkoku; 02-20-2008 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ikkoku View Post
    you can do transfers by either unregistering with old phone and register to new OR go to (URL) with email address registered with beejive and license key to register a different phone.

So in theory (not saying that you will do it), if you sell it to someone. That person can register fine on his machine. Next day you can use the alternative method to get the license back.

I'm actually looking to buy a license soon. But with only a $3 difference (with current coupon), I'm not sure if it's worth the potential hassle.
    I had no idea that I could de-register my phone online with in thier website. But explain your theory, not saying that I would, but how would it work? How would I be able to get my license back? I genuinely want to sell JiveTalk as I am about to disown my BlackBerry in a couple of months anyway. I'm opting for the Sprint Sero plan which unfortunately does not include unlimited BlackBerry service, but does include unlimited data for all other phones.

It's a $3 difference compared to the coupon, but if you look at it percentage wise, that's an additional 10% off the original price! eBay is the only medium through which both the seller and buyer can ensure thier safety, but I'm not sure if anyone would want to make transactions not through eBay. If anyone does, it's just $20 flat. If you have any idea through which the transaction can be made, please tell me! I just want to make sure I sell my software ahead of time before I sell my machine.

If what you're saying is true, then that means the process of transfering license from one machine to another should be very easy, and not complicated at all. AND it would work for transfering my license out of my OWN ownership!

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

dude ur gonna need to sell it cheaper like 10$ or else no 1 will buy it
    jus my .02 ....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Yantastic View Post
    I had no idea that I could de-register my phone online with in thier website. But explain your theory, not saying that I would, but how would it work? How would I be able to get my license back? I genuinely want to sell JiveTalk as I am about to disown my BlackBerry in a couple of months anyway. I'm opting for the Sprint Sero plan which unfortunately does not include unlimited BlackBerry service, but does include unlimited data for all other phones.

It's a $3 difference compared to the coupon, but if you look at it percentage wise, that's an additional 10% off the original price! eBay is the only medium through which both the seller and buyer can ensure thier safety, but I'm not sure if anyone would want to make transactions not through eBay. If anyone does, it's just $20 flat. If you have any idea through which the transaction can be made, please tell me! I just want to make sure I sell my software ahead of time before I sell my machine.

If what you're saying is true, then that means the process of transfering license from one machine to another should be very easy, and not complicated at all. AND it would work for transfering my license out of my OWN ownership!
    I'm not saying that it won't work. I'm just saying that beejive will still have on record that the ownership belongs to you (or the email registered when you paid).

Anyways, I don't think ebay is necessary. Sent you a PM. let me know.

The lowest I'm going to sell it for is $17. I can't go any lower than that. That's 43.33% off the original price, and its 33.33% lower than the discounted JiveTalk price. If this is acceptable, please contact me on AIM @ yantasticxd. Pinstack is not letting me PM you because I do not have over 10 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Yantastic View Post
    The lowest I'm going to sell it for is $17. I can't go any lower than that. That's 43.33% off the original price, and its 33.33% lower than the discounted JiveTalk price. If this is acceptable, please contact me on AIM @ yantasticxd. Pinstack is not letting me PM you because I do not have over 10 posts.
    I don't have AIM. you got PM.. you can email me if you like. use the email from the PM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast