Ok I bought this phone On 5/14/2010 The wife had to have she has used ... PinStack Marketplace forum

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1

wts iphone 3gs 16gig

Advertisement

Ok I bought this phone On 5/14/2010 The wife had to have she has used it a totall of a month its in brand new condition also have Att receipt and also have 2 year apple warranty not sure how that works though.also comes with black and white incipio silicrylic cases its wall charger well everything in the box. I would like to get $300 shipped. also perfer paypal

Email me at tjmyers@pinstack.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    OK not sure but maybe i am asking to much? any offers?

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    With the market these days, they are practicaly giving these devices away now.

You can actually buy this same device for less than what you are asking still in box unopened.

My advice is Ebay, you will be able to sell it to a bigger market, if you dont mind paying a fee for the sale.

If you JailBreak it and unlock it you most deff will get a good fair share of what you want for it, since there is alot of iDevices that cant be unlocked due to there slipping up and accidentally upgrading. So perhaps a Non official carrier other than ATT, it my be apealing to the buyer if they could use it on a Non official carrier.

Make sence? Good luck.

iLord is DEAD!

PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    Thank you for the response I did not know but I kind of figure sense I had no takers, I just saw one on here sell for 275 so I thought that was the going price. i will just hang on to it and use it for a back up i guess i never been an iphone person. Thanks again

hayden you can close this thread

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    No problem.

If you do decide to JailBreak and unlock. It's nice to have if you go out of your country for a diff carrier. Also if you really have to sell their are places that will buy it, but maybe give you $100. To me personally not worth selling. Also you jailbreak easy $200 right here on PS!

iLord is DEAD!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Yeah, I'll leave the thread open until you decide what you want to do for sure. Sooner can help you jailbreak your device.

PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    Thanks guys!!!! Even being gone for so long its still like family here!

PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    SOLD!!!!!!!! Thanks RogerG and you too sooner for the info