I have ATT 9700 and ATT 8900 up for sale. Both are in perfect working ... PinStack Marketplace forum

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne

Smile WTS gently used ATT 9700 and ATT 8900

Advertisement

I have ATT 9700 and ATT 8900 up for sale.

Both are in perfect working order, no scratches, and are less than 3 months old. Each comes with everything that was in the box (sleeve, charger, phone, battery, battery door, USB cable). The 8900 will also come with a spare OEM battery, OEM battery door, and Seidio hard-plastic shell/skin thing... The 9700 will come with spare OEM battery, OEM swivel belt holster, OEM charging cradle.

I'm trying to get the most out of these since I switched to another carrier and want to get some of my money back for canceling.

Please make me an offer via PM if you are interested (one or the other, or both), and we can go from there. Thread is closed, so please PM for status of the sale if you are interested.

Thank you for your time.

Shipping will be on you, and I wont upcharge to ship. You pick the shipper, and what services you want, and I'll use that method. I wont ship outside the US though due to potential fraud.

I accept PayPal only for non-local sale. If you are local to northeast Ohio, we can do a cash deal in person. I am motivated to sell these, but please be realistic with your offer.

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Sold.