Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

and to think that i thought that buying a Blackberry from a member of Pinstacks ... PinStack Marketplace forum

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822

Re: WTS Blackberry Curve 8320 Gold

Advertisement

and to think that i thought that buying a Blackberry from a member of Pinstacks would be safer than Ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I recently posted a thread showing an interest to buy a blackberry off a pinstack member as my thought was that the phone would be as good as perfect and that the transaction would be straight forward!

PIN/ID
    256c5822

As far as i was aware and equally according to UK press, you should have the same rights when paying with paypal as you do when using your visa card. Paypal should repay the money back to you, afterall they are able to place money into an account so they are able to withdraw the same !!

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Quote Originally Posted by stuart B View Post
    and to think that i thought that buying a Blackberry from a member of Pinstacks would be safer than Ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I recently posted a thread showing an interest to buy a blackberry off a pinstack member as my thought was that the phone would be as good as perfect and that the transaction would be straight forward!
    One bad berry doesn't spoil the PinStack pie stuart
    We're working on it. This is one of the only times something like this has ever happened. Our members have always been straight up and many can attest to that.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

PIN/ID
    256c5822

print all of your PM's and store them so when paypal try to argue you will have evidence of all the fraud. afterall that's what this is

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Lava i sent you the PM.

i swear i should think about becoming an investigator or detective

PIN/ID
    256c5822

i am 100% a Pinstack and think that this site is more than the best. I also understand that it's impossible for senoirs of Pinstacks to police their members. Lavagirl i fully believe that you are trying everything to resolve this matter and needless to say that the members back you.
    However with a vain hope that this stacker has any self worth, she may read some of the comments and resolve this !

PIN/ID
    256c5822

TAPOUT - your good! really good! lol

PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by stuart B View Post
    TAPOUT - your good! really good! lol
    eh not really

ok maybe a little jk

got to help out a fellow bb user

PIN/ID
    256c5822

glehman85 - i meant your good! sorry not fully with it at the moment

PIN/ID
    256c5822

Lavagirl, Read your Thread again, You should be a Poet! that was good

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Pinstackers,

Thanks for the support, offers to help and kind words. This kind of thing is one in a million among people like us. All we are is BB lovers from all walks and all places coming together and that isn't going to change, nor will it change the value of this site. Please don't let this one bad experience reflect on the stacks and other stackers. We're larges good folks. This is still the best site I've found in years and I appreciate everyone's help and patience with me. Individual users and the staff have been great.

Just so you'll know, I am not panicked. Life's too short for that. I'm following the procedures as best I can to try to resolve this. I'll just hope this doesn't turn in to another one of "life's little lessons" when I'm done.

I'll continue to post the status of this thing in this thread as it develops. Right now it's still in the hands of paypal where I've escalated the dispute to a claim. If I don't have a resolution by the time I get my next credit card statement I'll dispute the charge with them and follow that procedure, even though (I'm told) that we're not supposed to charge back to paypal in cases like this according to the paypal agreement, I'll let the bank work on that one.

Thanks again,
    JOhn

PIN/ID

jblackfish i salute you for being calm and not panicing about this. i know i would be.

like i stated earlier, i found his/her address and phone number(s) if you personally wanted to get in contact with him/her.

Panicking does no good and we've got to remember that this person could actually have a problem - she doesn't take care of business and I don't know why. I can't assume anything about her at this point except that she has time to take money and no time to reply or deliver - that's frustrating.

I don't know that she's a crook so let's leave that out of it too for now. I don't want to falsely accuse anyone - she said that her daughter was ill - maybe that's an excuse, maybe it's real. If it's real, I can tell you from experience that's a difficult situation - I've been through it but, when I spent every day and some nights at the hospital with my daughter (who thankfully fully recovered) for a month, I was never out of touch or unreachable and that was bBB (before Blackberry).

We'll see how it goes - thanks, Johb

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

I bought a brand-new Curve from a Pinstacker in October and had a good experience. I just wanted to throw that out.

Thanks cyberspace, That's the way it ought to work. These are good folks out here - you can tell the way they rally when there's a problem and how they rush to help the goofiest problem for those of us who don't know all of it yet. In turn, we want to help back. I know I sometimes put foot in mouth trying to answer a question but trying isn't a crime. Thanks, jb

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast