BIDDING STARTS @ $200 Available on eBay : email for the link as I ... PinStack Marketplace forum

wsih no está en línea Stack level 1

WTS: BlackBerry Bold Cheap!

Available on eBay : email for the link as I am not allowed to post links.

This is a used BlackBerry Bold 9000. It's in great shape, I've kept it great with a case and this product comes with a bonus RichardSolo Battery and an InvisibleSHIELD. Total retail value at $800 and sold for only this price! It's unlocked which means you could use it with T-Mobile, Cingular, AT&T or any carrier you wish as long as it uses simcard. This bid is for the phone with the battery only. Please show courtesy to fellow eBayers and me. If you do not intend to pay for this item, DO NOT BID! I apologize for having to put this notice on my auctions but based on my non-pay results and the fees I lose listing these items, I have no other choice. New eBayers: Unlike some sellers who do not sell to NEW eBayers, I am willing to do so if you abide by this. Payment for this item is due immediately after auction ends unless prior arrangements have been made. After 48 hours, item will be relisted, I will file an unpaid item strike against you, send you an invoice for my lost listing fees and your feedback will read: Non-Payer!!! Shipping Address: Please be sure your shipping address on eBay & Paypal is correct. All packages are mailed out within 48 to 72 hours of confirmed payment and final pre-ship testing, except Sundays & Holidays.
    Last edited by wsih; 06-23-2009 at 07:31 PM.