Item Description :T-Mobile 8900 Price :$270 (shipping included) Rate it :8/10 What it comes with ... PinStack Marketplace forum

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro

WTS - BlackBerry 8900 T-Mobile

Advertisement

Item Description :T-Mobile 8900
    Price :$270 (shipping included)
    Rate it :8/10
    What it comes with :4 skins, 1 Body Glove snap on case, 1 clear snap on case, 2 hard skins (orange and clear - they're like an iSkins knockoff), 1 wall charger, 1 USB cable (I think I have a second one, haven't found it yet), 1 extra battery, and tons of themes and paid apps. Also original box and software cd. I can load whatever OS you want on it; currently it's running .250.
    Item location :Cincinnati, OH
    Shipping Details :Buyer's choice
    Payment Options :PayPal or meet in person ($20 off price for local pickup)
    Contact Info : email me at s_gann@ymail.com

I'm selling my 8900 due to a financial crisis . I rate it as a 8/10 because of a couple of small nicks on the bottom near the microphone (pictured below) and 2 tiny nicks near the charging port (will add pic later). The screen and top front part are perfect, I've had a BSE on there since day 1. Comes with all accessories listed above. If you need it unlocked, email me to discuss price. Please feel free to email me with any questions. There's a bit of wiggle room on the price because this has to go ASAP.

Also, I will need to get another (cheaper) phone once I receive payment for this, so it may not be sent out for a day or two. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (username ganns1980), and am verified through PayPal.

[IMG][/IMG]

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Sent another email...

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    Sold - thread closed.
    Proof of absence is not absence of proof.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Brandon, the BlackBerry pimp! Closing thread.....