The black iPhone comes with the original accessories but I've misplaced the box. iF I ... PinStack Marketplace forum

enzo316 no está en línea Stack level 1

WTS: Black iPhone 3G 16GB + iPod Touch 8GB

Advertisement

The black iPhone comes with the original accessories but I've misplaced the box. iF I find it I'll be sure to include that when you buy it. The condition on the back is fair, it does have a couple marks on it but nothing major. The screen is in 100% perfect condition. I got a brand new screen put it on it and it still has the original plastic on the screen. I can unlock and jailbreak the phone for you if you want to and add the few app store application. I'm asking $400 for the iPhone 3G.

the iPod touch is brand new in the box... Completely sealed and ready to go, perfect for a gift. I'm asking $200 for the iPod.

Feel free to text me at 8-3-2-6-3-0-3-6-9-6 for quick responses. I'll be coming by daily though to check out my thread. Thanks for looking

ps. I did a trade with baker954 on here, swapped a Bold for an iPhone so he's a reference if you'd like to ask him.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by enzo316; 07-13-2009 at 01:49 AM.