Its been a while since I have been on this forum, so long in fact ... PinStack Marketplace forum

windpowerpro no está en línea Stack level 1

WTS BB's and accessories, Great Deals!

Its been a while since I have been on this forum, so long in fact that I lost my account info. So I had to open a new one. But I have a long history of buying and selling for personal use. Both BB's and Androids. So here is what I have:

Blackberry 8830 World Edition- Verizon device-I know its old school, but some dudes still like them. It does need a new trackball bezel, other than that no flaws of any kind. It has been case kept with a screen protector at all times. Comes with a snap on Seidio skin and the original BB leather holster. Because I don't have the original packaging or the euro plug adapter I am only asking $50 for this device.

Blackberry 8530 (Curve)- Verizon Device- Flawless, all original packaging, I also have a Seidio face in holster for it and a Curve leather pocket pouch for it. Flawless device, 9.5/10. Case kept and screen protector on at all times. Asking $100

Brand new in package! 2 never used Seidio face in clip holsters for Blackberry Storm (not sure if Storm 2 will fit or not). I will also throw in a brand new 3 pack of storm screen protectors. Asking $25 for both

All Phones have clean ESN, as I am still a current customer of Verizon. All prices are negotiable, no reasonable offer refused. I would be willing to trade all of this and cash or all of this and my droid X (9.5/10) for a Droid Pro with a clean ESN and SIM. I have a paypal and Serve account. Thanks. And of course I am more than willing to provide you with as much information that is needed to make this smooth and stress free.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Welcome back and good luck with your sale. If you think of your old username, let me know.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    Welcome back, good luck

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color