i tried finding a trade and no luck so i have decided to sell my ... PinStack Marketplace forum

Istanbull no está en línea Stack level 1

WTS BB Pearl Unlocked for TMO

i tried finding a trade and no luck so i have decided to sell my blackberry pearl 8100 and put that money towards the purchase of a Curve.

this 8100 is in good condition and has minimal micro scratches that arent noticable unless you are looking for them. and i can assure you the phone is extremely close to mint condition accept for those tiny dust marks. Rate it 9/10.

it has been kept in a rubber or silicone case since it was taken out of the box.
    also a screen protector was put in tact so this phone is pretty much flawless.

never been dropped and all the software works and there is nothing mechanical or technical wrong with this phone.

it is tmobile brand and it is compatible with the my favs plan for all of the tmoble users out there looking at this post. like i said it is unlocked therefore anyone reading this post is eligable to use this phone granted you have a sim card.

i have really enjoyed the company of this phone but i miss my old qwerty keyboard that the 8700 offered but i dont want to lose any of the benefits the pearl has like camera and media and what not that is why i am selling and replacing for the curve.

if you have any questons post some form of contact info preferable email adress and i will respond as soon as i view the post. i am selling this phone on the dallascraigslist site (local) so not only pinstackers are competing for this phone.

What it comes with:
    1 black rubber case/1 pink silicone case
    2Gig MicroSD
    2.5-3.5mm headphone converter

i no longer have the original box nor the software disc but you can download the software manager on the rim site.

i am asking for $200 + Shipping and since it probably wont be local i am asking via paypal but we can talk about payment when and if the time comes.
    thanks for reading my post and if you have any questons post a thread and leave your email so we can talk privately.

alex3211 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: WTS BB Pearl Unlocked for TMO

ill offer 150