Item Description: ATT Blackberry 8310 Unlocked running OS 4.5.0.52 Price: $240.00 USD shipped via USPS ... PinStack Marketplace forum

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata

WTS ATT Blackberry 8310 Unlocked

Advertisement

Item Description: ATT Blackberry 8310 Unlocked running OS 4.5.0.52
    Price: $240.00 USD shipped via USPS Priority to the Continental USA, $10.00 USD more for shipping to Canada.
    Rate It: 9/10
    Payment Method: Paypal verified only with Confirmed address
    My Ebay Info: Check it out!
    Ebay User Name: Pupcakess
    Positive feedback: 100% positive
    Feedback Score: 232
    Will ship to: Continental USA and Canada
    Contact Info: PM me

What it comes with: Original Box (UPC Code has been cut off one end), Home charger, software CD and Getting Started Guide, usb cable, handsfree headset (never opened) and OEM Pouch (never opened). It will also come with 2 batteries, 1 Brand New battery and the Original which still works but does not hold a charge.

This has been my personal device since Thanksgiving. I love this phone and it works great, however I became very irritated with my provider and changed to a CDMA service. It's had a BSE whole body skin on it since day one but I removed it today before I took these photos, it was getting nasty and made the phone look bad. The body of this device is mint but the keyboard has wear marks on the MENU and END keys from my thumbnails. There is also some dust under the screen so it needs taken apart and cleaned. The trackball is also discolored from use. Other than that the phone is in perfect condition, no marks on the housing or rubbery parts. I have posted a link below to view the photos. This phone works perfectly but needs a new battery which I have on order but it has not arrived yet. Hopefully it will arrive Saturday or Monday. I will sell the phone but will not ship it until the new battery has arrived. The item will be shipped the day after the battery arrives.

Photos: http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h75/pegb856/

PM me with any questions!
    Last edited by pegb856; 07-25-2008 at 05:41 PM.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

PIN/ID
    A Colata

Update!!

New Price $220.00 Shipped to Continental US.
    Last edited by pegb856; 07-26-2008 at 10:59 AM.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

PIN/ID
    A Colata
    Item Sold!
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!