i am selling a used but great condition blackberry curve 8300 for use on att/cingular ... PinStack Marketplace forum

greggov no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24047dae

WTS: at&t BlackBerry Curve with Jawbone earpiece and more

Advertisement

i am selling a used but great condition blackberry curve 8300 for use on att/cingular network. I have an InvisibleShield on it, which covers all the silver parts and the screen, so it is scratch free. also always kept in a skin. comes with everything... manuals, cd, charger, cables, headphones, box

i will also include a Jawbone bluetooth earpiece. probably one of the best earpieces i have used. it cost me $130, but i dont use it enough to justify the price (only have used it several times in the car, and i could actually hear the other person speaking! what an idea...) comes with original packaging and extra earloops. my loss is your gain

i will also include two OEM skins (orange and blue), a $20 value.

also, a 1gb microSD card for storing pictures, movies, songs, etc...

i will offer this 'package' for $475 or best offer. ($350 for the BB itself, $100 for the earpiece, and $25 for the skin and card)

or, make me an offer. ideally i'd like to sell everything together, but i may consider breaking it up.
    Last edited by greggov; 10-10-2007 at 07:26 PM. Reason: change title

yoshiod9 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2412ee3b

Re: WTS: at&t BlackBerry Curve 8300 with accessories

interested in just the curve and the micro sd card. can you do $225? let me know-- i'm in the market for a bb for my girlfriend (i'm a curve owner, myself) and she prefers the curve over the pearl. let me know, please!
    -daniel